OneLogin Reviews

rating
Matthew Irvine
Director of Digital Media Services at a university with 501-1,000 employees
Mar 23 2017

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are single sign-on, user provisioning, and self-service password resets.

How has it helped my organization?

It has made our user experience much better. Instead of having users remember dozens of usernames and passwords, they... more»

What needs improvement?

They regularly implement ideas from their Ideas portal. The company is always improving. OneLogin has a customer Ideas... more»

What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing??

Don't trust the pricing on the site. Contact a sales rep.

Which other solutions did I evaluate??

We transitioned from a different provider. The previous provider went out of business.

What other advice do I have??

Use them. You won't regret it.
Joel Forsyth
Software Development Lead at a insurance company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Mar 31 2017

What is most valuable?

API, Documentation, Mappings.

How has it helped my organization?

Greatly improved our password security and policies surrounding them. Better user activity logging and reporting as well.

What needs improvement?

Performance is lacking sometimes and having a RESTful implementation instead of RPC would have been more desirable.

What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing??

Surprisingly expensive given the price of on-premise solutions. They do deliver on what they are paid for though.

Which other solutions did I evaluate??

An internally developed solution. We switched because of contractual security obligations to our clients and opted to... more»

What other advice do I have??

Good product, great service.
Find out what your peers are saying about Okta vs. OneLogin and others in Identity and Access Management as a Service (IDaaS).
291,767 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Tunde Oni Daniel Cissp,Crisc,Gcpm,Gpen,Gwapt
Director of Information Security at a manufacturing company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Mar 23 2017

What do you think of OneLogin?

Improvements to My Organization: It eased SaaS selection, adoption and integration. • Valuable Features: Ease of integration with AD and connector support are the most valuable features. • Room for Improvement: More off-hour support • Stability Issues: We have not encountered any stability issues. • Scalability Issues: We have not encountered any scalability issues. • Customer Service and Technical Support: Customer Service: Customer service is top notch. Technical Support: Technical support is very knowledgeable and sound. • Previous Solutions: We did not previously use a different solution. • Initial Setup: Initial setup was very straightforward. • Implementation Team: Vendor team was very sound and knowledgeable of the solution....

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About OneLogin

291,767 professionals have used our research since 2012.

OneLogin Questions

OneLogin Projects By Members

OneLogin Consultants

What is OneLogin?

OneLogin Simplifies Identity and Access Management for a More Efficient, Secure Enterprise. Empower employees, customers and partners with secure access to your cloud and company apps on any device. Transform your enterprise security and centralize control of users, apps and devices.

OneLogin customers

AAA, Pandora, Yelp, Zendesk, Stanford, Hult, Pacific Life, One Medical Group, RichRelevance, CloudBees, Cleveland Institute of Art, reed.co.uk, Awana, Analyte, Vision Critical, Yammer