Oracle Cloud Platform Reviews

rating
Fahd Mirza Chughtai
Cloud Architect, Oracle ACE, Oracle DBA at Pythian
May 02 2018

What do you think of Oracle Cloud Platform?

Primary Use Case: My primary use case is administering a critical production database on an Oracle Cloud Platform.  • Improvements to My Organization: It has improved my company by cutting my time to market.  • Valuable Features: The most important features are the turnkey solutions offered by Oracle. These ease the administration of Oracle Databases. • Room for Improvement: More technical papers could be published to help out professionals. • Use of Solution: One to three years. • Stability Issues: I have migrated more than 10 databases to Oracle Cloud Platform and all of them perform optimally.  • Customer Service and Technical Support: Customer service could be improved. • Previous Solutions: Before, we were managing databases on-premise. Now, we...
it_user416409
Project Manager, Oracle ERP Implementation Project at a manufacturing company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Jul 25 2017

What do you think of Oracle Cloud Platform?

Valuable Features: The most valuable feature is the reporting service. • Improvements to My Organization: The managerial reporting view has been enhanced. • Room for Improvement: I would like more technical expertise. • Use of Solution: We have been using this solution for eight months. • Stability Issues: The solution is efficient. • Customer Service and Technical Support: Customer Service: I would give customer service a rating of 7/10. Technical Support: I would give technical support a rating of 7/10. • Previous Solutions: We used a desktop application previous to this solution. • Implementation Team: We implemented through a vendor.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Oracle Cloud Platform

Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Microsoft, Amazon and others in PaaS Clouds.
291,379 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Oracle Cloud Platform Questions

Oracle Cloud Platform Projects By Members

Oracle Cloud Platform Consultants

What is Oracle Cloud Platform?

The Oracle Cloud Platform (also known as Platform as a Service or PaaS) provides a shared and elastically scalable platform for consolidation of existing applications and new application development and deployment. The Oracle Cloud Platform delivers cost savings through standardization and higher utilization of the shard platform across multiple applications.

Oracle Cloud Platform customers

Sascar, Banca Transilvania, UL, Grupo Aerom_xico SAB de CV, Grupo Arcor, Australian Finance Group Ltd., MakeMyTrip Ltd., Kovaion Consulting India Pvt. Ltd., Kalpataru Ltd, Shelf Drilling Ltd.

BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which PaaS Clouds solution is right for you?

Download our free PaaS Clouds Report and find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Microsoft, Amazon, and more!