Oracle Cloud Overview
What is Oracle Cloud?
Oracle Cloud is the industry’s broadest and most integrated public cloud. It offers best-in-class services across software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and infrastructure as a service (IaaS), and even lets you put Oracle Cloud in your own data center. Oracle Cloud helps organizations drive innovation and business transformation by increasing business agility, lowering costs, and reducing IT complexity.
Oracle Cloud Buyer's Guide
Download the Oracle Cloud Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2021
Oracle Cloud Customers
Kenya Airways, Cell, Panasonic, Frontera, M&C Saatchi, Lumentum, WA
Oracle Cloud Video
What users are saying about Oracle Cloud pricing:
- "The subscription is a pay-as-you-go model, with fees that are dependent on usage."
- "The subscription cost is too high."
- "Costing depends on if you have an existing license for the application and for the operating system."
- "The cost may be a bit high for many potential users."
- "Improvements can be made with respect to flexibility in the licensing model."