Oracle CRM OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Oracle CRM is #3 ranked solution in top CRM tools and #4 ranked solution in top Marketing Automation tools. IT Central Station users give Oracle CRM an average rating of 8 out of 10. Oracle CRM is most commonly compared to Siebel CRM:Oracle CRM vs Siebel CRM. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 31% of all views.
What is Oracle CRM?

On demand CRM with contextual intelligence, adaptive business planning, and analytics. Supports cloud integration with Outlook and mobile devices, as well as sales and marketing applications. Multi-tenancy or single-tenancy options available.

Oracle CRM was previously known as Market2Lead.

Download the CRM Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

Oracle CRM Customers

Turk Telekom, yoo Ltd , Mobilitec, Sanipex Group, ec4u expert consulting AG, Hover Automotive India Pvt. Ltd., Lawn Tennis Association, Geodis, Freedom Technology

Oracle CRM Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Oracle CRM pricing:
  • "We were able to get a ten-year contract for a very good discount with our three platforms together with Oracle."
  • "It is not cheap. It is more suitable for big companies."
  • "We have annual licenses to use this solution that are quite expensive. For example, we have approximately four types of licenses and we have one annual contract for the number of licenses we use for Oracle CRM and the loyalty system."

Oracle CRM Reviews

Cesar Quiroz
CIO at Grupo Kasto
Effortless predictive analytics, stable, scalable with 24 hour support

• "We are able to take back control of our client sales information and analyze it for the future to improve."
  • "In the planning area in order to calculate commissions the function could be improved. Currently, we are not using that functionality because it is very basic."

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution to approach potential customer from the prospection to the sale.

How has it helped my organization?

What is most valuable?

The solution is very easy to use. Before we used this solution all of our customer data was stored on the vendor's database but now we have the data for all the customer in our corporate database. We have information about credit, sales, potential sales, and sending location information because some of them had more than one locations. The product has a lot of predictive analytics that are not a lot of effort. There is a lot to analyze regarding customer information and we can get detailed reports.

What needs improvement?

In the planning area in order to calculate commissions the function could be improved. Currently, we are not using that functionality because it is very basic. For example, in some cases, you need to develop your own formulas which are not easy to do. Another future addition that would help us is for this solution to have the ability to add more locations as ERP allows.

I have been using the solution for a year and a half.

The solution is stable and we are currently using it with 50 employees. Some of the roles of the employees using the solution are from the management, analytics, marketing, and research teams.

The solution is scalable.

The technical support for this solution and for all the solutions from Oracle is more or less the same. They have a very robust platform where you can put your questions, your needs, the issues that you have and they will respond. The SLA are very. They support agents from around the world that can help, we have had agents from Mexico, U.S., Europe and from India. It is a 24 hour, seven days a week service.

The setup was easy but it could have been better with integration with ERP.

Oracle CRM Cloud in our experience, the integration is not simply, that being said, it could have been harder too. It took us three to six months to implement and to do the full ERP implementation it took around 9 to 10 months. We used a vendor to do the deployment.

We were able to get a ten-year contract for a very good discount with our three platforms together with Oracle. If you have many Oracle products, you can get a cheaper rate perhaps as we did. The cost was around $400 a year. There also was implementation costs that are an addition to the solution price.

We saw some information from Gartner and Nucleus Research, they have a good evaluation for Oracle CX. That is why we understood while we have Oracle ERP, we need to install Oracle CX. That is the reason what we choose Oracle CX, Oracle CRM. We wanted a solution that would work well together.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend the product, but only if you are planning to have a longterm contract.  I understand that there are other solutions on the market and they might be cheaper but if you like to have a long-term contract and you like to integrate Oracle is the best option.
Furthermore, If you don't have the intention to integrate with any ERP, then this is one of the best options, together with Salesforce. In our case, we prefer to have the product for the same vendor. That's why we didn't choose Salesforce, even though Salesforce might have a better recommendation or a better ranking. Both of them, Salesforce and CX are on the top five worldwide and in the Cloud.

We are planning to put CX in another plant during this next year, 2021. And we are very happy with the product.

I rate Oracle CRM a nine out of ten.

NS
Consultor de sistemas de negocios at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Stable, customizable, and it provides us with all of the information that we need

What is our primary use case?

I was responsible for the Oracle financial department. We use Oracle to keep all of the providers in their perspective sites. We have all of the financial aspects with Oracle, the payments, the bills and we manage the accounting with the ERP. I was in charge of looking for the providers who were the best suited for one school. We requested the DRSP to send to the providers and to analyze it with the team in order to select the current one and hire them. I was with the project from the start to the implementation process and the post-implementation process also, to be able to stabilize the system.

What is most valuable?

What we like is that we have all of the information that we need. It is very simple. It's quite good and it's very stable.

What

What is our primary use case?

I was responsible for the Oracle financial department.

What is most valuable?

It's quite good and it's very stable.

What needs improvement?

It's a good product but the are some performance issues. The performance can be improved.

The initial setup is complex, it could be improved to be more simplified.

I have used Oracle CRM in the last 12 months.

We are using version 12.

It's a stable solution. This is one of the features we like.

We have approximately 50 to 60 people in our organization who are using this solution.

The initial setup was quite complex in the beginning, and once it was done, it was quite difficult to manage.

When we migrated from version 11 to 12 it took us a year and a half, it was quite complex.

In the beginning, it was quite harsh. Once we got to know it, it was quite simple.

We needed the help of an integrator. With the enterprise version, there is a lot of customization. We needed a special group for this project.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Oracle CRM an eight out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Salesforce, SAP and others in CRM. Updated: November 2021.
554,586 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Sebastian Aiani
Junior Consultant at a consultancy with 11-50 employees
Valuable insights and dashboards, good reports, and impressive stability

• "Everything related to insights and dashboards is valuable. It is great for tracking all the effort and generating reports."
  • "The interface could be more user friendly. It is currently not intuitive, and it can be better. The onboarding process for the end users of this solution could be easier, and there should be a few more things for user knowledge and training. It takes a lot of technical knowledge to get used to it."

What is our primary use case?

We mainly use it for the units related to marketing and lead management. We are using the latest version.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

The interface could be more user friendly. It is currently not intuitive, and it can be better.

The onboarding process for the end users of this solution could be easier, and there should be a few more things for user knowledge and training. It takes a lot of technical knowledge to get used to it.

I have been working with this solution for a little bit over a year.

I am pretty impressed with its stability. It is more powerful than I expected it to be. It is really interesting in terms of its capability to handle complex actions.

It is pretty good, but I really haven't given much thought to it.

They are a little bit slow.

It is not cheap. It is more suitable for big companies.

What other advice do I have?

I don't know if we plan to keep using this solution. I know our company likes the product and wants to use it.

I would recommend this solution. It is a really solid and useful product, but to really take full advantage of this solution, you should be a really big sized company. It is an excellent product for big companies that manage so much data. It is not a cheap solution, so be sure that your company size is aligned with this kind of product.

I would rate Oracle CRM a nine out of ten.

Private Cloud
MM
Head of Operations & Technology at LATAM Pass at a transportation company with 10,001+ employees
Overall excellent functionality, good customization, and effective support services

• "It is difficult to highlight the most valuable features because the system as a whole works very well for our loyal program. It is a very good system and I believe that they are the oldest loyalty system on the market. The service is very good, with many customizable options, and has a strong database to help us build our rules and point systems for the loyal program."
  • "Our infrastructure is set up for an on-premises deployment of this solution and I am concerned that the online deployment that we are moving to will not perform as well as our current on-premises storage systems. It could cause some problems, such as latency delays."

What is our primary use case?

We are using this solution for a customer loyalty program in an airline company.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

Our infrastructure is set up for an on-premises deployment of this solution and I am concerned that the online deployment that we are moving to will not perform as well as our current on-premises storage systems. It could cause some problems, such as latency delays.

I have been using Oracle CRM for approximately four years.

We have support contracts and the support is good.

We have a contract for the vendor to help with deployments.

My experience with Oracle when it comes to price negotiation was very bad. They have a very poor approach to negotiation.

There are additional fees and contracts that are available. We have another contract that gives us support for deployment and improvements to our platforms and one other contract to receive support from our IT provider that has experience with Oracle CRM.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Oracle CRM an eight out of ten.

Product Categories
CRM Marketing Automation
Download our free CRM Report and find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Salesforce, SAP, and more!