Oracle Enterprise Manager Overview
What is Oracle Enterprise Manager?
As an IT operations professional, your job is more critical than ever because cloud operations are now a fact of life. For example, you must address the concerns of corporate compliance auditors one minute, and the next minute, deal with end users who signed up for cloud services without consulting you first. So, what are you to do?
Not to worry! Oracle provides a single solution for managing both situations. Oracle Enterprise Manager provides a “single pane of glass” that allows you to manage on-premises and cloud-based IT using the same familiar interface you know and use on-premises every day.
For more information on Oracle Enterprise Manager, visit Oracle.com
Oracle Enterprise Manager Buyer's Guide
Download the Oracle Enterprise Manager Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2021
Oracle Enterprise Manager Customers7-Eleven, Halliburton, Cisco, Garmin, Nationwide, Korea Telecom, Allied Irish Bank
Oracle Enterprise Manager Video
What users are saying about Oracle Enterprise Manager pricing:
- "Based upon 3 days of implementation by a single person, plus licensing costs would be approximately $60,000, including the virtualized hosts."
- "Evaluate your requirements carefully. Elaborate DR and HA setup of OEM can become expensive."
- "Be careful to only enable the packs for which you have a license as this is an issue we see time and again."
- "There are a few bugs with the software which require opening SRs with Oracle Support which contribute to the day-to-day cost. Perhaps 8 hours per month is spent dealing with support, just as a rough guess."
- "The solution is inexpensive to purchase."
Learn what your peers think about Oracle Enterprise Manager. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.
See 4 more Oracle Enterprise Manager Reviews