Siropani Bhattamishra
Middleware Specialist at a financial services firm with 1,001-5,000 employees
Robust with a good interface; lacks sufficient security integration

• "The interface is fine and the solution is quite robust."
  • "Security needs to be more integrated."

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution for message processing.

What is most valuable?

From a technical perspective, the interface is fine and the solution is quite robust.

What needs improvement?

There are several improvements that could be made to the product. Security needs to be more integrated, there are so many new security techniques on the market that could be integrated. They should also be embedding API key and other security mechanisms. I find the solution to be somewhat lightweight.

The solution is scalable although sometimes there is a memory bottleneck and the solution crashes.

I carried out the deployment and it took a maximum of two hours. We have five users and one specialist who deals with maintenance.

What other advice do I have?

To choose this solution would depend on company priorities. If someone is looking for a highly scalable solution with security features embedded there are many other options available. If the case scenario is a customer who is already using Oracle Stack and has a good relationship with Oracle then I would recommend OSB if they can survive with the built-in security model. I would definitely recommend it for some customers.

I rate this product seven out of 10.