Oracle Service Cloud Reviews

industry
rating
Project Coordinator at a manufacturing company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Aug 07 2017

What is most valuable?

* Integrated survey tools and reporting: wide selection of included reports and ability to customize

How has it helped my organization?

Logging all channel interaction in the same place gives us the ability to better determine FCR.

What needs improvement?

Ability to export records for archiving, or to query the DB directly.

We underestimated how many seats we would use, because more teams requested access.

We previously used a different solution. We switched because we needed to be able to offer omni-channel support and… more»

What other advice do I have?

Being active on their forums is very helpful to innovating and problem solving.
Tasha Sylvester
Solution Director - Oracle CX at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Apr 02 2017

What is most valuable?

* Reporting * Knowledge-base * Incident management * Chat * Co-browse * Smart Assistant * Workflows

How has it helped my organization?

Utilizing workflows allows for providing the right screens for agents to complete on a ticket where only the necessary data is exposed and… more»

What needs improvement?

When answer links are embedded within the ticket message threads, agents are taken to the customer portal; the development team should identify… more»

We did not previously use a different solution.

What other advice do I have?

This is an excellent product. The development team at Oracle is constantly creating new better versions. This product is an excellent application… more»
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Microsoft, eGain and others in CRM. Updated: March 2019.
326,282 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Justin Dillow
Configuration Engineer III at Harte Hanks
Nov 19 2018

What is most valuable?

* With add-ins, customer portal, custom apps, and APIs, there isn't much you can't do. * The ability to use chat and an ever-evolving knowledge base allows us to reduce the cost per… more»

How has it helped my organization?

It allowed us to shorten the time to resolve issues and facilitate multiple concurrent avenues of contact for customers.

What needs improvement?

* Social: The forums and cloud monitor are a bit clunky and frequently run into issues. The solution of upgrading to their SRM software does iron out much of the cloud monitor… more»

I have used other CRMs like SFDC, but this is by far my favorite and go-to solution for almost all applications.
Oracle Service Cloud Developer
Nov 21 2018

What do you think of Oracle Service Cloud?

What is our primary use case?

Documenting call center customer interaction, transferring incidents between teams and the help desk chat.

How has it helped my organization?

The OSC has been a great help, providing guides for agents, chat and help desk, surveys, etc. It's easy to document and work on customer cases. It has an amazing and very powerful reporting.

What is most valuable?

Love the power of reporting and dashboards. Also, I really like how easy it is to customize the OSC to fit most needs.

What needs improvement?

I think it is really good as it is but the chat routing could use some improvements. It is difficult to manage lots of queues since the agents can only have one profile.

Thomas Oates
Manager at a tech vendor with self employed
Oct 12 2018

What do you think of Oracle Service Cloud?

What is our primary use case?

Knowledge management (KM) Call center Customer outreach and transactional processes We are also starting to use OPA to build online interviews.

How has it helped my organization?

It has provided a faster turnaround time. We were able to automate a number of transactional tasks and return that extra time to taking care of customers.

What is most valuable?

Incident management Workflow for transactions KM for general knowledge The partnership we gained with Oracle has increased our rate of success.

What needs improvement?

We built some custom code to make a few functions easier. Oracle needs to look at what the customers do and integrate them into the product.

More than five years.
Solution Architect - Oracle CX Cloud
Dec 17 2018

What do you think of Oracle Service Cloud?

What is our primary use case?

We implemented Oracle Service Cloud for a building management company. They were very happy as their customers were able to call, chat and email their issues and these were closely monitored and were tracked regularly for resolution.

How has it helped my organization?

Being the platinum partner of Oracle, we did the implementation for this client thus making the system work beyond their expectations.

What is most valuable?

Self-service through the customer portal Knowledge management Omni-channel through CoBrowse CTI Chat, etc.

What needs improvement?

Their mobile application for this product could be made more attractive as it currently has little functionalities.

Three to five years.
Elmar Rudelstorfer
Process and Data Manager with 11-50 employees
Mar 19 2019

What do you think of Oracle Service Cloud?

What is our primary use case?

Steering our salesforce.

How has it helped my organization?

We had to manage the work of about 45 people in sales: 30 in retail, 15 in gastronomy. You need good IT skills to run the system well, and it's not lean to manage, though it's flexible and there are many possibilities for desired developments.

What is most valuable?

Managing the sales staff with optional and obligatory tasks works well. The system is flexible if you have the necessary know how.

What needs improvement?

It's not lean to manage.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Oracle Service Cloud

326,282 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Oracle Service Cloud Questions

Oracle Service Cloud Projects By Members

What is Oracle Service Cloud?

Oracle Service Cloud, part of the Oracle CX Cloud Suite, is a cloud-based, omnichannel solution that captures a 360-degree view of every customer in a dynamic and unified agent desktop. Oracle Service Cloud’s innovative approach is driven by knowledge, automation, and evolving customer interaction channels, simplifying every service experience for service administrators and customers alike. By helping to differentiate your organization's service experience, Oracle Service Cloud delivers measurable business impacts across all industries.

This flexible and scalable platform includes:

• A highly interactive and pixel-perfect Web and Mobile Customer Service, encouraging customers to self-serve via a customer portal, knowledge base, Facebook page, or peer-based community. Service can also be predictive, through the Internet of Things, or automated through virtual assistants, for example.
  • A unified Cross-Channel Contact Center that captures a unique 360-degree view of every consumer across all channels guiding agents to seamless resolution.
  • A time-based, self-learning, and predictive Field Service Management (formerly TOA Technologies) that automates and optimizes operations in the field.
  • A fully integrated cloud Knowledge Management solution that delivers a seamless and consistent experience across all channels. It is the backbone of every omnichannel service strategy.
  • Oracle Policy Automation delivers Smarter Advice–a more personal, richer interaction with customers based on the easy automation of business processes, rules, regulations, and organizational policies.

For more information visit https://cloud.oracle.com/en_US/service-cloud

Also known as
Oracle RightNow
Oracle Service Cloud customers

Pacifico Seguros Generales, Elsevier B.V., Madison Area Technical College, Bigtree Entertainment, Pvt. Ltd., HM Land Registry, Walmart Stores Inc., MakeMyTrip Ltd., Orbitz Worldwide LLC, Big Fish Games Inc.