Oracle Solaris OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
What is Oracle Solaris?
Oracle Solaris is a complete, secure, enterprise-grade cloud platform. From built-in, near zero-overhead virtualization and application-driven Software Defined Networking, to scalable data management and high availability clustering, we give you everything you need to build your enterprise cloud.
Oracle Solaris 11.3 is the world's most advanced enterprise operating system. It delivers security, speed, and simplicity for enterprise cloud environments and DevOps
For more information on Oracle Solaris, visit Oracle.com
Oracle Solaris is also known as Solaris 11, Solaris.
Oracle Solaris Buyer's Guide
Download the Oracle Solaris Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2021
Oracle Solaris CustomersSiemens, IVV
Oracle Solaris Video
What users are saying about Oracle Solaris pricing:
- "If you buy Oracle hardware it's supported free with the hardware. If you're putting it on non-Oracle hardware, that is when you buy the support license, which is also very reasonable. It is $1000 dollars per year, so it's not overly expensive."
- "The price is not good and needs to improve."
- "This solution needs a license to use it."
- "Its licensing is on a yearly basis."
- "There should be an option to install the solution for free and just pay for the support. We purchased an annual license and the price could be better."