Oracle Taleo Reviews

industry
rating
General Manager at a tech vendor with 11-50 employees
Sep 25 2019

What needs improvement?

I don't see very valuable features in this product because it has an old way of interpreting ATS. It should be more flexible in managing datasets and data searches. The screening data is a long process in Taleo. The interface isn't so user-friendly. It's a little bit dated. The next release should have an option for video interviews. Also, it would be helpful to have a more flexible and integrated… more»

We didn't previously use another solution before implementing Taleo.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate the solution five out of ten. They should provide users with a better, more modern interface and enable more flexibility in managing the datasets.
Managing Director at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Sep 23 2019

What do you think of Oracle Taleo?

What is our primary use case?

We use the cloud deployment model. My primary use case for this solution is for recruiting.

What is most valuable?

It is easy to use. Requisition management and pre-screening are the two most valuable features.

What needs improvement?

The pricing could be improved. In the next release, I would like to see new integration points to two new sourcing channels.

I have been using Taleo for around one year.

The stability is okay.

Scalability is okay. We have three users using this solution. It's a small scale. The users are recruiters.

If you previously used a different solution, which one did

Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Workday, IBM and others in Benefits Administration. Updated: October 2019.
372,124 professionals have used our research since 2012.
User
Sent Sales Exec at a financial services firm with 1,001-5,000 employees
Nov 22 2017

What do you think of Oracle Taleo?

What is most valuable?

Mobile interface Ease of use

How has it helped my organization?

I think we have faster on-boarding time. It is mobile and you can use it anywhere. It's also more cost effective because it doesn't take as many people to do it. Employees can log in from where they're at.

What needs improvement?

The recruiting section needs work.

Sometimes there is a little bit of a lag, and maybe that was more because of our network. I haven't really had an issue with it from any device I was using. It's been pretty consistent.

I haven't had to open any tickets.

I didn't because this is what my company had.

What other advice

MilaGhosh
HR IS at McDermott International
Sep 29 2019

What do you think of Oracle Taleo?

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this solution for recruiting and onboarding. We have a public cloud deployment.

What is most valuable?

The Professional Recruitment feature is good. The Talent Acquisition and Headhunting features are good.

What needs improvement?

The bulk recruitment feature does not work well. In the next release of this solution, I would like to see an Offer Duplication function that would work like the Requisition Duplication feature.

I have been using this solution for four years.

This solution is very stable.

The initial setup of this solution was straightforward. The deployment took us one year, in total. …
Dennis Engel
Career Advancement Specialist with 51-200 employees
Mar 25 2019

What do you think of Oracle Taleo?

What is our primary use case?

I am a technical recruiter. I used this to track candidates when working for an IT staffing company.

How has it helped my organization?

We had no tracking system prior, so this was a huge improvement.

What is most valuable?

Since we had no system before (we just kept everything in Outlook), even the most basic features were great.

What needs improvement?

I don't remember a lot of CRM-type functionality for our salespeople.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Oracle Taleo

372,124 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Oracle Taleo Questions

What is Oracle Taleo?

The Oracle Taleo Cloud Service enables enterprises and midsize businesses to recruit top performers with the right cloud talent skills, aligning them to key goals and performance while developing and compensating them appropriately. The industry's broadest cloud-based talent management platform, Oracle Taleo Cloud Service collects relevant information throughout the employee's entire lifecycle, empowering HR, managers, and employees to leverage their cloud talent to drive improved performance and business success.
Also known as
Taleo, SonicRecruit
Oracle Taleo customers
ICA Fluor, Monsanto Company, Hitachi Consulting, Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, Kalpataru Ltd, DELL Inc., JSR Micro Inc., Skanska AB, Acciona, Baloise Group, Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, Logicalis Inc., Garmin International, Intuit Inc, The Dow Chemical Company
Read Archived Reviews
BUYER'S GUIDE
Download our free Benefits Administration Report and find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Workday, IBM, and more!