Oracle Taleo Overview

Oracle Taleo is the #7 ranked solution in our list of top Benefits Administration tools. It is most often compared to Workday: Oracle Taleo vs Workday

What is Oracle Taleo?
The Oracle Taleo Cloud Service enables enterprises and midsize businesses to recruit top performers with the right cloud talent skills, aligning them to key goals and performance while developing and compensating them appropriately. The industry's broadest cloud-based talent management platform, Oracle Taleo Cloud Service collects relevant information throughout the employee's entire lifecycle, empowering HR, managers, and employees to leverage their cloud talent to drive improved performance and business success.

Oracle Taleo is also known as Taleo, SonicRecruit.

Download the Benefits Administration Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2021

Oracle Taleo Customers
ICA Fluor, Monsanto Company, Hitachi Consulting, Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, Kalpataru Ltd, DELL Inc., JSR Micro Inc., Skanska AB, Acciona, Baloise Group, Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, Logicalis Inc., Garmin International, Intuit Inc, The Dow Chemical Company
Oracle Taleo Video

DT
Human Resources Manager at a legal firm with 5,001-10,000 employees
Fair pricing, good cloud options, and helpful technical support

What is our primary use case?

Our company typically uses Taleo at its human resource core. I use their PeopleSoft and use functions from other tools as well - such as Workday. Generally, I really rely on PeopleSoft.

• "The solution offers good benefits for administrators."
  • "It's hard to share access with other people right now. If you try it will not work. They should do something that improves the ability to share everything."

What other advice do I have?

We're just customers and end-users. We don't have a business relationship with the company. I actually prefer a different product, Workday. I would recommend that instead of Taleo. That said, on a scale from one to ten, I'd still rate Taleo at a nine.
LO
General Manager at a tech vendor with 11-50 employees
A stable solution, but it needs an updated interface and should allow for better integration

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for recruitment.

• "The stability of the solution is good."
  • "I don't see very valuable features in this product because it has an old way of interpreting ATS. It should be more flexible in managing datasets and data searches. The screening data is a long process in Taleo."

What other advice do I have?

I would rate the solution five out of ten. They should provide users with a better, more modern interface and enable more flexibility in managing the datasets.
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Workday, IBM and others in Benefits Administration. Updated: June 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.
EV
Managing Director at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Good requisition management and pre-screening features and it is easy to use

What is our primary use case?

We use the cloud deployment model. My primary use case for this solution is for recruiting.

What is most valuable?

It is easy to use. Requisition management and pre-screening are the two most valuable features.

What needs improvement?

The pricing could be improved. In the next release, I would like to see new integration points to two new sourcing channels.

I have been using Taleo for around one year.

The stability is okay.

Scalability is okay. We have three users using this solution. It's a small scale. The users are recruiters.

MilaGhosh
HR IS at McDermott International
Has good Talent Acquisition and Headhunting features

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this solution for recruiting and onboarding. We have a public cloud deployment.

What is most valuable?

The Professional Recruitment feature is good. The Talent Acquisition and Headhunting features are good.

What needs improvement?

The bulk recruitment feature does not work well. In the next release of this solution, I would like to see an Offer Duplication function that would work like the Requisition Duplication feature.

I have been using this solution for four years.

This solution is very stable.

The initial setup of this solution was straightforward. The deployment took us one year, in total. …
Download our free Benefits Administration Report and find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Workday, IBM, and more!