Oracle Taleo OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Oracle Taleo is the #6 ranked solution in our list of top Benefits Administration tools. It is most often compared to Workday: Oracle Taleo vs Workday

What is Oracle Taleo?
The Oracle Taleo Cloud Service enables enterprises and midsize businesses to recruit top performers with the right cloud talent skills, aligning them to key goals and performance while developing and compensating them appropriately. The industry's broadest cloud-based talent management platform, Oracle Taleo Cloud Service collects relevant information throughout the employee's entire lifecycle, empowering HR, managers, and employees to leverage their cloud talent to drive improved performance and business success.

Oracle Taleo is also known as Taleo, SonicRecruit.

Download the Benefits Administration Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: October 2021

Oracle Taleo Customers
ICA Fluor, Monsanto Company, Hitachi Consulting, Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, Kalpataru Ltd, DELL Inc., JSR Micro Inc., Skanska AB, Acciona, Baloise Group, Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, Logicalis Inc., Garmin International, Intuit Inc, The Dow Chemical Company
Oracle Taleo Video

Oracle Taleo Reviews

DT
Human Resources Manager at a legal firm with 5,001-10,000 employees
Fair pricing, good cloud options, and helpful technical support

• "The solution offers good benefits for administrators."
  • "It's hard to share access with other people right now. If you try it will not work. They should do something that improves the ability to share everything."

What is our primary use case?

Our company typically uses Taleo at its human resource core. I use their PeopleSoft and use functions from other tools as well - such as Workday. Generally, I really rely on PeopleSoft.

What is most valuable?

The solution offers good benefits for administrators.

The solution allows for various options using the cloud. It can store data easier and you can access it at any time.

What needs improvement?

It would be ideal if we could integrate the solution with Olympia. It would be helpful if we could add another support desk for an IT person. It would be great if the product was more interdisciplinary and could include IT.

I've been using the solution for three years.

The solution is pretty stable. Any bugs are generally dealt with quickly. It's a pretty reliable solution.

We haven't had issues with the scalability. We're on the enterprise edition and it seems to meet our needs.

I've been in touch with technical support in the past. They've been good. We haven't had any issues with the level of help we receive. We're satisfied with the level of service they provide.

I also use Workday and find it to be a much better product. I'd choose it over Taleo if I had to.

I don't have any insights into the initial setup. I'm unsure as to if it was straightforward or complex.

The pricing is reasonable. We have the enterprise edition for our company, and it's fairly priced.

What other advice do I have?

We're just customers and end-users. We don't have a business relationship with the company.

I actually prefer a different product, Workday. I would recommend that instead of Taleo.

That said, on a scale from one to ten, I'd still rate Taleo at a nine.

Download our free Benefits Administration Report and find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Workday, IBM, and more!