Oracle WebCenter Reviews

rating
it_user515214
IT Principal Consultant at a tech company with 51-200 employees
Jul 25 2017

What do you think of Oracle WebCenter?

What is most valuable?: The business user has the capability to update content, look, and feel. • How has it helped my organization?: Each department wanted their unique content targeting. • What needs improvement?: I would like to see better performance. • For how long have I used the solution?: We have used this solution for two years. • What was my experience with deployment of the solution?: There were no deployment issues. • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: There were performance issues. • What do I think about the scalability of the solution?: There were no scalability issues. • How is customer service and technical support?: Customer Service: Customer service was fair. Technical Support: I would give technical support a...
Edward Yan
Business Analyst at a transportation company with 5,001-10,000 employees
Aug 20 2018

What do you think of Oracle WebCenter?

What is our primary use case?: We use it to build our company intranet, including news, organizational structure, product introductions, process documents, etc. • How has it helped my organization?: WebCenter does not meet our requirements.  • What is most valuable?: The WebCenter Content is its most valuable feature. After we update a document in WebCenter Content, it can be update automatically in our intranet (based on WebCenter). • What needs improvement?: Its functions need more stability.  The user interface needs to be improved. I would like them to add more Web 2.0 features.   • For how long have I used the solution?: Three to five years. • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: Some web 2.0 characteristics are unstable and can't be...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Oracle WebCenter

Find out what your peers are saying about OpenText ECM vs. Oracle WebCenter and others in Customer Experience Management.
302,095 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Oracle WebCenter Questions

Oracle WebCenter Projects By Members

Oracle WebCenter Consultants

What is Oracle WebCenter?

Oracle WebCenter is the center of engagement for business powering exceptional experiences for customers, partners, and employees. It connects people, processes, and information with the most complete portfolio of portal, content management, Web experience management, and collaboration technologies.

Also known as
WebCenter, FatWire
Oracle WebCenter customers

Chhattisgarh Infotech and Biotech Promotion Society, Jagran Prakashan Ltd., Standard Forwarding LLC, United Automotive Electronic Systems Co. Ltd., INSO sistemi per le infrastrutture sociali S.p.A., Helsana Versicherungen AG, ArRiyadh Development Authority, John Lewis Partnership, Arqiva, SURUGADAI EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE, Portuguese Official Agriculture and Fisheries