Palo Alto Networks WildFire Overview
Palo Alto Networks WildFire is the #1 ranked solution in our list of top Advanced Threat Protection tools. It is most often compared to Fortinet FortiGate: Palo Alto Networks WildFire vs Fortinet FortiGate
What is Palo Alto Networks WildFire?WildFire™ cloud-based threat analysis service is the industry’s most advanced analysis and prevention engine for highly evasive zero-day exploits and malware. The cloud-based service employs a unique multi-technique approach combining dynamic and static analysis, innovative machine learning techniques, and a groundbreaking bare metal analysis environment to detect and prevent even the most evasive threats.
Palo Alto Networks WildFire Buyer's Guide
Download the Palo Alto Networks WildFire Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2021
Palo Alto Networks WildFire CustomersNovamedia, Nexon Asia Pacific, Lenovo, Samsonite, IOOF, Sinogrid, SanDisk Corporation
Palo Alto Networks WildFire Video
What users are saying about Palo Alto Networks WildFire pricing:
- "We pay between $3,000 and $4,000 CAD ($2,200 - $3,000 USD) per year to maintain this solution."
- "This is an expensive product and the market for Palo Alto in Poland could be much bigger if the pricing was comparable to Fortinet."
- "This solution is very pricey and it depends on the package that you implement."
- "It's pretty expensive but with respect to value for money, it's okay."
- "The licensing fees are on an annual basis, and there are no costs in addition to the standard fees."
Palo Alto Networks WildFire Reviews
Learn what your peers think about Palo Alto Networks WildFire. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
456,966 professionals have used our research since 2012.
See 3 more Palo Alto Networks WildFire Reviews