Pardot Reviews

Filter by:Reset all filters
industry
rating
Jesse Miller
Online Media Purchasing and Operations - Recruitment Advertising at a tech services company with 501-1,000 employees
Jan 23 2018

What do you think of Pardot?

How has it helped my organization?: It has made email marketing quicker and easier, as we moved away from a clunkier system. • What is most valuable?: Campaign building and form builder. • What needs improvement?: List building. • For how long have I used the solution?: Less than one year. • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: No issues. Stability has been fine. • What do I think about the scalability of the solution?: No issues. • How is customer service and technical support?: Technical support has been quick and helpful every time. I highly rate it. • Which solutions did we use previously?: We switched away from Marketo, because this solution was cheaper and better connected with our Salesforce product. • How was the initial...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Pardot

Find out what your peers are saying about Salesforce, Autopilot HQ, SAP and others in Marketing Automation.
301,499 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Pardot Questions

Pardot Projects By Members

Pardot Consultants

What is Pardot?

Pardot, a salesforce.com Company, is an easy-to-use B2B Marketing Automation suite that helps sales and marketing teams maximize efficiency and increase revenue. Pardot's lead management software features CRM integration, email marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and ROI reporting to help marketing and sales teams work together to generate and qualify sales leads, shorten sales cycles, and demonstrate marketing accountability.
Pardot customers
Arketi Group
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Marketing Automation solution is right for you?

Download our free Marketing Automation Report and find out what your peers are saying about Salesforce, Autopilot HQ, SAP, and more!