Pardot OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Pardot is #6 ranked solution in top Marketing Automation tools. IT Central Station users give Pardot an average rating of 8 out of 10. Pardot is most commonly compared to Oracle Eloqua:Pardot vs Oracle Eloqua. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 50% of all views.
What is Pardot?
Pardot, a salesforce.com Company, is an easy-to-use B2B Marketing Automation suite that helps sales and marketing teams maximize efficiency and increase revenue. Pardot's lead management software features CRM integration, email marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and ROI reporting to help marketing and sales teams work together to generate and qualify sales leads, shorten sales cycles, and demonstrate marketing accountability.

Download the Marketing Automation Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

Pardot Customers
Arketi Group
Pardot Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Pardot pricing:
  • "We pay about $4000 a month."
  • "The price of this solution is expensive. However, you are going to receive good value for money. They could improve by reducing the price."

Pardot Reviews

Diego-Torres
Founder at AT Vault
Stable, with an easy initial setup and great technical support

• "It's easy to create email templates and landing pages."
  • "The solution lacks integration with Instagram, which is our top problem with the product."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use Pardot to manage all of the marketing campaigns, to manage the main marketing, the social media posts, and to have a dashboard of campaigns and posts. It's the first contact with leads.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very fast.

It's easy to create email templates and landing pages.

The solution is very good at score lists and sending signals to a salesperson for outreach purposes.

The initial setup is pretty simple.

The stability is very good.

We've found the technical support to be very helpful.

What needs improvement?

The solution is slightly expensive.

In the next release, I would like to see more artificial intelligence, analytics (specifically activity analytics), and automation.

I've been using the solution for about two years at this point. It's been a while. We've used the product from the beginning.

We've found the stability to be very good overall. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable in terms of performance.

The product is only for marketing B2B. If you need more features, for example, something that can manage contact with the customers, you need another product. Pardot has integration with different CRMs, such as Salesforce. Salesforce probably the perfect integration to really expand this solution's capabilities.

We have three users on the solution currently. One is the marketing manager. They can operate and create the landing pages and can program all of the posts in the initial network as well. The other two users are the salespeople who use the platform to access the leads in order to create a new opportunity or new business.

Our clients are companies of all sizes, from small to large.

Technical support has been great. They are very helpful and responsive. We've been satisfied with their level of support.

We also use Salesforce.

The initial setup is not overly complex. It's pretty simple and straightforward. A company shouldn't have any issues with the process.

The deployment took one or two weeks. In one week, a company can basically deploy the product. After that, you need to learn different aspects of the product. A user will need to understand, for example, how to make a landing page, or how to do email templates.

The product is pretty expensive. They could work on pricing. For example, with Mainstream, another solution, you can use it for free up until a certain point.

We pay about $4000 a month.

There are three different licenses and they vary according to the number of leads you manage on the platform.

I've compared other solutions such as HubSpot, for example, and in Argentina, In Blue.

However, if a company needs something that integrates well with Salesforce, Pardot is much more accomodating.

What other advice do I have?

We are using the latest version of the solution currently.

We are a consulting partner and we sell Salesforce licenses.

I'd recommend the solution to other companies that need a marketing automation product.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten. We're mostly quite satisfied with the solution.

TJ
Technical Sales Representative at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Great tracking and automation of outbound messaging but quite expensive for smaller organizations

• "The tracking and automation of outbound messaging is the solution's most valuable aspect."
  • "The solution is quite expensive, at least, for smaller teams."

What is our primary use case?

We used the solution primarily for our interior sales team. It was used for outbound marketing and sales management.

What is most valuable?

The product's capabilities were excellent. It could do a lot of really neat tasks.

What needs improvement?

The solution is quite expensive, at least, for smaller teams. In terms of what we used it for the amount of time that we used it, really, it just came down to dollars and cents. We couldn't afford it and had to move away from it altogether.

We used the solution for a while internally. We used it for a few months at least. It wasn't that long.

The solution's stability seems to be fine. There were no bugs or glitches. It didn't crash or freeze. It was reliable in terms of performance.

Internally, we used it for a little while. However, we are a pretty small sales team. We're a small company in general, and we're sitting at around 20 employees normally.

I would assume the solution could scale, however, it was too big of a solution for us as it was. We had no need to expand it and therefore never attempted to.

Technical support was fine. They were knowledgeable and responsive. We found them to be helpful. We were satisfied with the level of support we received.

I can't speak to the initial setup. I couldn't say if the solution was difficult or easy to set up. I wasn't a part of the initial implementation process and therefore don't have any information on the process or the amount of time it took to deploy everything.

Pardot was a little bit big and expensive for our needs, however, the capabilities of the product were really cool and did a lot of really neat things that we did appreciate. However, for the budget that we had and our sales team is on, it was just a little bit on the higher end for us.

That said, I cannot say what the exact pricing was for the company in general.

What other advice do I have?

We are Salesforce partners.

At the time we were using the most up-to-date version. I'm not sure what the version number was. I don't know what version they're on right now.

I'd advise a company needs to be a medium-sized entity or larger to get the most out of the solution. For smaller organizations, it may not be worth the price tag.

In general, I would rate the solution at a seven out of ten. It was a good solution, however, it was out of our price range.

Find out what your peers are saying about Salesforce, SAP, Oracle and others in Marketing Automation. Updated: November 2021.
554,148 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Mohamed Abd Kader
Head of Enterprise Architecture at Mantrac Group
Customizable, highly scalable, and reliable

What is our primary use case?

We are using Pardot as a marketing tool.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the customization of the solution.

I have been using this solution for approximately two years.

Pardot is highly stable.

Pardot is scalable, we have 300 employees and it has been performing well in our environment.

The support is good in my experience.

The installation is straightforward.

The price of this solution is expensive. However, you are going to…

What is our primary use case?

We are using Pardot as a marketing tool.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the customization of the solution.

I have been using this solution for approximately two years.

Pardot is highly stable.

The support is good in my experience.

The installation is straightforward.

The price of this solution is expensive. However, you are going to receive good value for money. They could improve by reducing the price.

What other advice do I have?

For the people who are already using Salesforce as the CRM, Pardot is on the same platform and would be quite easy for them to use.

I rate Pardot a nine out of ten.

Product Categories
Marketing Automation
Download our free Marketing Automation Report and find out what your peers are saying about Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, and more!