pCloud Reviews

Filter by:Reset all filters
industry
rating
Brad Jonson
Owner at a tech services company with self employed
Sep 16 2018

What is most valuable?

The pCloud sync server client has worked well in the trial version. As advertised, it has a sync drive integrated into File Explorer. I can easily configure it to selectively sync any local drive in File Explorer and use it normally. The sync... more»

How has it helped my organization?

I have never liked the web-based interface, which I find sluggish compared with File Explorer, as I am unable to use full-featured Windows software, such as LibreOffice, directly with the web interface. Therefore, I wanted Cloud Storage which... more»

What needs improvement?

My recommendation is that support could be better, even though sometimes things can be technically complicated.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About pCloud

Have A Question About Cloud Storage?

Our experts can help. 291,977 professionals have used our research on 6,557 solutions.

pCloud Questions

pCloud Projects By Members

pCloud Consultants

What is pCloud?

pCloud is a personal cloud space where you can store all your files and folders. It has a user-friendly interface that clearly shows where everything is located and what it does. The software is available for almost any devices and platforms – iOS and Android devices, Mac, Windows, and Linux. By installing pCloud on your computer (through its desktop application pCloud Drive), the app creates a secure virtual drive which expands your local storage space. Every change you make in your pCloud can be seen immediately on your computer, phone or tablet. All your devices are instantly synchronized and you have direct file access to any update you make.

pCloud customers