Perception Point Advanced Email Security OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Perception Point Advanced Email Security is #8 ranked solution in top Email Security tools. IT Central Station users give Perception Point Advanced Email Security an average rating of 10 out of 10. Perception Point Advanced Email Security is most commonly compared to Microsoft Defender for Office 365:Perception Point Advanced Email Security vs Microsoft Defender for Office 365. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a comms service provider, accounting for 22% of all views.
What is Perception Point Advanced Email Security?

Perception Point is a Prevention-as-a-Service company, offering fast interception of any content-based attack across all collaboration channels including email, cloud storage, CRM apps, and messaging platforms. The company prevents phishing, BEC, spam, malware, Zero-days, N-days well before it reaches the enterprise’s end-users. Deployed in minutes with no change to the enterprise’s infrastructure, our solution conforms with any policy and requires zero fuss from IT teams. On top of that, the company offers a significant added value service through our Incident Response team that serves as a force multiplier to the enterprise’s SOC team.

Perception Point's unique technology, which folds 7 different detection layers to provide a single verdict, has been recognized by Gartner and has proven time and time again to deliver the most effective ROI when compared to leading cyber solutions. As a result, the company now serves many global enterprises of all sizes and across all verticals, including Telecom, Food & Beverage, Tech, Healthcare, and more.

Perception Point Advanced Email Security Buyer's Guide

Download the Perception Point Advanced Email Security Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

Perception Point Advanced Email Security Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Perception Point Advanced Email Security pricing:
  • "The price of this solution was within our budget and I think that it will suit most SMBs."
  • "They are not the most expensive vendor. There are much more expensive vendors. They are not cheap, but they are not the most expensive. They are somewhere in the middle."
  • "When compared to other solutions on the market, it is relatively fair."
  • "We were able to get reasonable pricing that matches the ROI we want, so I think that it is the correct price point."
  • "We would always like it to be cheaper and save more money. However, we are getting the value from it."

Perception Point Advanced Email Security Reviews

Sameer Babu
Senior System Administrator at UAS
Responsive support, saves us time dealing with threats, but the email notifications should be customizable

• "The most valuable feature is the hardware-assisted platform module."
  • "Email alerts should be available in real-time."

What is our primary use case?

We have a hybrid Exchange environment with an on-premises email server and also Office 365. We have multiple domains and the challenge was related to the email filter. We were doing a lot of things manually and we wanted a simpler system.

As of now, we are only using this product for email. However, in the future, we may implement some of the other modules such as SharePoint, Dropbox, or other services.

How has it helped my organization?

Perception Point has improved the way our organization functions in many cases. For example, there are a lot of malicious files coming into the company and the previous solution that we had was not filtering them in an effective manner. When we switched to Perception Point, it became quite handy and it started detecting most of them. I would estimate that nine out of ten were being found and then blocked.

The only challenge we were facing was a small number of false positives, which was okay because we were able to handle them properly. In terms of reduction, implementing Perception Point has resulted in a 50% to 60% drop in the number of false positives that we were experiencing.

In my experience, the detection capabilities have been good. I would rate the performance an eight out of ten because it is much better than some other products I have researched. I have seen examples of it detecting malware.

The vendor's incident response team acts as an extension to our own SOC team.  This is important because we need to know exactly what is happening so that we can report it to the top management, accordingly.

Perception Point's incident response team has aptly handled the incidents that we have had. So far, we have only had a few, so our challenges have not been great.

With respect to engine optimization, I see a lot of features being upgraded every month. The engine seems to be getting more robust. I can see the differences in this AI-based technology.

I would estimate that each day, Perception Point saves our own SOC team between one and two hours. We were spending a lot of time on security and since implementing this product, we have been able to reallocate time and put it toward other tasks.

I estimate that overall, the number of alerts that we receive at our endpoint layer has been reduced by between 40% and 50% since transitioning from our previous product. Time-wise, this saves us between an hour and two hours a day.

In terms of how long it took to begin showing value, from the perspective of a customer, I think that it took about three days before we started to notice the difference. It required no tuning or customization and it was very clear in the console. The dashboard showed everything that it was doing, making the system very transparent.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the hardware-assisted platform module. The HAP is hardware-based and does not exist in many products. It is a unique CPU technology that can detect ransomware attacks.

The notification system is helpful. We received two notifications a day, which include the false positives.

What needs improvement?

Email alerts should be available in real-time. Alternatively, emails should be sent more often. It would be better to get between six and eight emails per day to help us understand what is happening.

At this time, we don't have an option to customize alert emails for our customers. They come directly from the vendor and we have no control over them.

The reports should be more customizable.

We have been using Perception Point Advanced Email Security for less than a year.

It's a robust product and we don't have to manually intervene when it comes to filtering when we use the engine. In production, it seems to be stable and we haven't faced any downtime.

Perception Point is used throughout the organization and we have 250 devices that are protected.

Scalability-wise, we haven't explored or tested it. I think the product can be scaled in terms of adding more features. More than its security, they can add more features, like email archiving, but I'm not concerned about it.

Whether we increase our usage depends on the business. If we continue to grow then we will continue using this product and we will increase the number of users. I think that it's quite capable of scaling with us.

When we need to create reports for management, we sometimes send queries to the support team. They are very responsive and normally, they answer the same day, within a couple of hours.

In total, I have spoken with them approximately 10 times and the experience was always good. I believe that the nearest support center is in Israel, and we're approximately two hours apart, yet the response was still quick and on time. They have always been able to resolve our issues.

We had challenges with malware when we were using another on-premises product. The product was MailMarshal, by Trustwave. The first reason that we decided to switch was that it was purely a signature-based system. The second reason was the support. Simply, they did not provide the support that we needed.

We had done some brainstorming before the project, and we could see that the setup process was transparent. As such, it was straightforward and even though there was some complexity, we could see exactly what they were going to do. All things considered, it was not overly complex.

The implementation strategy did not deviate from our IT policy and it was good. They were not using the MX pointing but rather, it was another kind of shared organization policy that is hidden from the attackers. The fact that the attackers cannot directly see what we are using, and it is similar to a shadow, is one of the features that we liked.

We are a 24/7 organization so for us, the main challenge was minimizing downtime. Downtime is crucial for us and we were able to complete everything in less than six hours.

From our side, there was one IT manager and two network administrators involved in the deployment. The two network administrators continue to work with this product but in a maintenance capacity.

We have absolutely seen a return on our investment. Cost savings and technology-wise, the HAP module is the feature that gives us the biggest ROI. It is implemented in hardware and not available in a lot of systems. It is incorporated directly into our data center for multilayer protection.

The price of this solution was within our budget and I think that it will suit most SMBs. There are no additional costs beyond the standard licensing fees.

We evaluated Mimecast at the same time that we were looking at Perception Point. It is a top runner in this space and they have more services, such as mail archiving. Ultimately, we found that Perception Point is a better product. It delivers approximately the same value for what we needed, but for less cost, and pricing was one of the other constraints.

We did not implement a PoC with Mimecast, so I can't make any technical or performance comparisons based on actual usage.

What other advice do I have?

The biggest lesson that I have learned from using this product is that when you use smart products in a smart way, it can save you a lot of time with respect to productivity. This in turn allows us to look at how that time can be used for other major tasks.

My advice for anybody who is thinking about implementing this product is to start with a PoC. The vendor offers a 14-day PoC, which will give you a clear idea as to exactly what is happening. From there, you can choose to proceed with it or not.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

YS
Chief Security Officer at a hospitality company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Reduced time investigating incidents from the endpoint layer

• "I see from time to time that Perception Point is being proactive. They approach us, and say, "Can you check this, and this?" So, it does seem that they are an extension of my incident response."
  • "They can do better on the spam. Today, Perception Point is not our only solution. We have two solutions, and they are the second in line because the spam filtering is not yet the best."

What is our primary use case?

Email protection from:

1. All malicious attachments.
  2. Phishing URLs
  3. Phishing and spam emails.

How has it helped my organization?

We work mostly with Slack for incident management with their Incident Response team. Everything is recorded, maintained, and operated in Slack. This is easier for every team, making it easier for us to stick with this solution. They are online. We show evidence. In general, we have good communication.

What is most valuable?

Email is still the first victim, e.g., it is number one for hackers to use. This is why you want to have the best protection against those attempts. The mechanism Perception Point Advanced Email Security has against malicious, phishing attempts and all these hackers' attempts via email was the main reason to use this solution. It protects the company from all the email attempts that can put the company at risk.

What needs improvement?

From an operational perspective, as a customer, we want to have the ability to do all the changes that we want. I don't want to have to approach the Perception Point guys, and say, "Please do: A, B, C, D." I prefer to have my guys do our customizations.

I started to use Perception Point Advanced Email Security even before my current position. So, I would have been using it for about four years.

In the four years that I worked with them, we have had maybe two downtimes. Obviously, that is a good percentage of uptime. I haven't had any big issues with them. So, the stability is very good.

Two security engineers manage the solution out of the SOC.

We started small, then we expanded. Because it is a cloud-based solution, it is very easy to scale.

From a user perspective, there are around 7,000 mailboxes with almost 300,000 emails a day. The solution is fully deployed (100 percent).

We have used the technical support. Usually we use them when we have a false positive or false negative. It depends. We are using Slack, so they answer right away. They check and investigate it, so the technical support is quite good.

The vendor commits to the solution’s effectiveness when it comes to detection, but this is around an accuracy and detection rate of 99.5 percent. They sometimes miss and we find them. Obviously, we report them back, then they try to fix and solve them for the next time, which is a good thing.

It is very important that the vendor’s Incident Response team work in the background and proactively help. They are also providing 24/7 support, so if something is happening while it is night, holidays, or weekends, then it is important that they will be proactive if they find something suspicious or something that requires actions. Therefore, we need them to be responsible. Some of this stuff, we can manage on our own, but there is stuff that they need to do on the back-end.

Once we report any stuff that we found, and for some reason haven't detected, they do everything very fast. It is almost real-time, and they are closing this gap. If they found something that they missed, or we told them, then they acted quickly.

We had an email protection system that wasn't as good before. Now, our block percentage is much higher. So, we have fewer incidents happening in the company. Obviously, this shows in the ROI. I don't need my guys to start dealing with all these incidents. Perception Point Advanced Email Security also provides a very good investigation report of what it was trying to do. Then, we take it and leverage it, using it to improve our detection in our protection systems. Therefore, we have increased the effectiveness of our detection against malicious attacks, plus our SOC team is not spending as much time dealing with them.

We added Perception Point Advanced Email Security. We still have Fortinet FortiMail because of the anti-spam. Fortinet is the first in line to block the spam, but they are second in line when blocking all the malicious stuff.

The initial setup was very straightforward. We did it in two phases, mostly.

The phase one: Right away, we did all the malicious attachments. Obviously, we did it first in detection mode. After we saw there were not too many false positives, we changed it to block mode quite fast. It took one to two weeks, then we just changed it to block mode.

The second phase was phishing URLs, which was a little more complicated than attachments. It was for detection only on URLs. We whitelisted all the legit URLs that had false positives. Once we finished with whitelisting, we enabled it on block mode. From that moment, it was quite straightforward. There were no issues.

We can go into full production (fully live) with this solution in one month.

Sometimes, we have a URL that goes into a whitelist, but it happens once a month or something. It is a very low number.

After deploying the solution, you can see all the blocking right away.

One security engineer deployed it out of the SOC.

For specific incidents coming via email, we have reduced our SOC team time dealing with problems by 99 percent.

Perception Point Advanced Email Security has helped us reduce our false positive rate. We currently have a 99 percent success rate with one percent false positives.

The solution has helped to reduce the number of alerts received by our endpoint layer. We have around 99.5 percent accuracy. This has affected our security operations a lot. The ROI has been very good. My guys have spent less time on investigating incidents from the endpoint, because it was already blocked on the Perception Point level.

The pricing is for the number of emails. There are additional costs for the number of files and scans.

I did evaluate two other solutions, Mimecast and Bitdam. Eventually, it was a combination of cost, integration, and support. I did want something that would work very fast and adjust to my needs. Also, the cost was important. We wanted something priced in the middle, not too expensive nor cheap.

Perception Point Advanced Email Security had a very good detection rate score. Obviously, that was one of the reasons we chose them eventually. It was not only because they are nice, but because the solution was top-ranked.

What other advice do I have?

If you are looking for a one stop solution that will deal with all your email security, then they are probably not the perfect one because you will still need to add more tools. If you are looking to be the best in security and stop all security threats coming through via email, add this solution to your current environment and trust that they have 99.9 success rates when blocking any malicious stuff. Depending on the company, you can either add them to your portfolio or replace other solutions that are not as good as them.

You need to remember to whitelist your internal services so they will not get blocked. For example, sometimes there are internal services that the company uses. Because they are internal, and not coming from the outside, most security tools will detect them as suspicious.

I would rate this solution as a nine out of 10.

Learn what your peers think about Perception Point Advanced Email Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: November 2021.
554,382 professionals have used our research since 2012.
PS
CEO at IGuardU
Provides good security protection by blocking crypto viruses, threats, and phishing attempts

• "The solution’s effectiveness when it comes to detection is very good. It has a very good mechanism. It scans our emails. It identifies any threat or phishing attempts and phishing campaigns as well as any bad reputation, servers, or links, then it blocks them. This is what I find to be very good about this system."
  • "Its websites for analysis need to be a bit more approachable for people who are less technical. Technically, it is a fire-and-forget solution. So, you want to be able to implement this solution for a lot of companies who don't have security operation teams (SOCs) behind them. You need to have something where a secretary can jump onto this console and release whatever she needs to release. Therefore, it needs to be written in a very specific non-technical language."

What is our primary use case?

It transports rules from our mail system to their scanning mechanism.

It is a very straightforward solution. The mail just goes through their system. They scan it, and if there are any cases of cyber threats, then they will be stopped over there. We don't really feel the system. It is like fire-and-forget.

How has it helped my organization?

We have an organization which mostly uses mail to communicate. Today, there are a lot of social engineering attacks that go through vectors of sending you URLs to have phony websites for credential harvesting or a URL that will inject some kind of a payload into your browser. This system actually cleans it, blocks it, or alerts the user. This is what we find to be very good and how it protects our organization. We are not using the system per se; it is just protecting us. Think about it like going with some type of a shield that actually protects you.

In our case, we have a lot of mail traffic. So, we estimate something like 20 attacks a month. However, it really depends how your organization is targeted. If your organization is a target organization, you are probably going to have more attacks. This system will prevent you from being a victim of these types of attacks.

We have only had one false positive with Perception Point Advanced Email Security.

What is most valuable?

It keeps my emails safe. This is the main feature.

The solution’s effectiveness when it comes to detection is very good. It has a very good mechanism. It scans our emails. It identifies any threat or phishing attempts and phishing campaigns as well as any bad reputation, servers, or links, then it blocks them. This is what I find to be very good about this system. This is what we are always looking for.

What needs improvement?

I have been using it for three to four months - not very long.

It is very stable. There are no issues.

One person is needed for maintenance, e.g., if you need to release a false positive, but we haven't really had this experience yet. Otherwise, no one is needed.

I presume Perception Point Advanced Email Security was built on a robust system where you can grow with it.

The users in our organization are my technical leader and me.

The technical support team is very good. They are responsive and knowledgeable.

We are working with someone specific at Perception Point who is doing a very good job. This is important because if you have a false positive or something that needs further investigation, then you will need to use the Incident Response team. So, you want to have a very good connection with them.

The Incident Response team is very good at what they are doing when it comes to the incident responses. It is a very good company. I really recommend it.

Our previous mail system, when it came to cleaning phishing links, was not very good.

We didn't switch. We added this solution as an additional security layer. The threat of a social engineering attack, crypto viruses, and all these URLs which will download something to your computer or will redirect for credential harvesting is becoming a bigger problem. People are attacking the human factor behind the computer, not the system itself. In this case, Perception Point Advanced Email Security is a good protecting layer for these kinds of attacks.

The initial setup was a bit complex when it came to the transport rule, which was needed to create a 365 account on Microsoft. We did that with the Perception Point support team. They did this together with us. I would like this to be a little more accessible, explaining why they are doing this or put it into place.

Our deployment took half an hour to an hour. Configuration was required on Office 365.

After deployment, the solution started delivering value immediately, when it comes to stopping threats.

We worked with the Perception Point support team. Together, we opened the console.

It took just one guy to set up the transport rule on Office 365.

Perception Point Advanced Email Security has helped to reduce the number of alerts received by our endpoint layer. It blocks the URL which downloads the payloads to the machines or is alerted that the URL is suspicious. Technically, it is preventing the payload from being downloaded to our machines, then the endpoint protection is not activated.

Because of the reduction in alerts, you don't need to start running around and checking each one of the computers to see what is happening or go into the console every now and then to check it. That is not happening, since you don't have anything to check. You are actually saving on your security team management. This has saved us a couple of hours.

It's very difficult to find return on investment when it comes to security mechanisms, because there is no return on investment until something happens. If you have a crypto virus where someone will ask you for ransomware of a million dollars, this is your return on investment. We are trying to eliminate the option for this. When you come upon this ransomware, it is already too late. So, it's very difficult to calculate the ROI on this.

It is more of an insurance policy. However, in insurance, you still have your personal fees as well as a fee if something happens, where you take part of the damage upon yourself. I think this solution is more robust and bulletproof.

When compared to other solutions on the market, it is relatively fair.

We used other solutions, like IronPort, and decided to add an additional layer.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise someone, "Go and do it."

This solution is a security layer that needs to be done or implemented in any organization because of the risks that people have today when it comes to attacking human factors. This is a good blocking solution for these attack vectors.

We are considering right now to extend the solution to SharePoint and OneDrive. We are looking for the budget.

I would rate this solution as a 10 out of 10.

TH
CISO at a manufacturing company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Straightforward to set up, good support, and quickly adapts to new threats

• "The most valuable feature is the ability to identify malicious content and phishing emails and reduce the workload we have to do in terms of security."
  • "The only thing that can be improved in Perception Point is the in-depth analysis and attribution to cyberattack groups."

What is our primary use case?

We are today using this product for email filtering and we plan to use it later for file filtering on cloud-sharing platforms.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution is very effective at detecting malicious content and very fast in adapting to new threats. There have been new types of attacks which, instead of attaching malicious files to emails, have been attaching to Google Docs that are hosted on the Google Cloud. Within a couple of days, Perception Point updated the engine to a filter and block such attacks. For us, it was very beneficial because the users are not allowed to open attachments, but when people asked them to view a document on the cloud, they weren't used to it. This left them open to this type of attack.

The Perception Point incident response team acts like our own SOC team, which is important because we do not have a SOC, but rather a limited incident response team. This means that any external assistance allows us to work on the more critical areas and identify the events that we have to investigate. In general, it significantly reduces our internal workload.

When it comes to incident management, I think that the Perception Point incident analysis is very fast. It usually takes less than an hour to go back with initial reactions, and they adapt the technology very fast as well. They provide either interim solutions or full solutions to all of the incidents that are identified.

In terms of engine optimization, ever since we started working with Perception Point, we have been able to monitor improvements to their capabilities, including adaptations they have made. Moreover, our own team was able to work with the system and ask for improvements, and they've all been done very fast.

Perception Point has helped to reduce our false positive rate by approximately 90%. More generally, it has reduced the total number of alerts we get. We used to have more than 100 endpoint alerts per month and it has been reduced to individual ones. Overall, that is a greater than 90% drop in alerts.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ability to identify malicious content and phishing emails and reduce the workload we have to do in terms of security. The quarter before we used Perception Point, we had about 400 positive identifications of malicious content being used by employees, probably getting them via email. Since using Perception Point, we have almost nothing.

What needs improvement?

The only thing that can be improved in Perception Point is the in-depth analysis and attribution to cyberattack groups. This is an issue I have raised with their product team. Currently, when we get malicious content, we don't know where it came from. One of the things that worries me the most, as a sysop, is whether we are being targeted by any of the cybercrime groups. This is something that Perception Point doesn't do, so I have another cyber threat intelligence team that does the investigating. Ideally, Perception Point should offer this as part of their service.

We have been using Perception Point Advanced Email Security for the past four or five months.

We are using it as a SaaS and since we have been using it, there have been no noticeable service interruptions.

It seems to be very scalable. It's cloud-based, so it should be able to scale nicely. We haven't done load tests because our load is not very high.

We have about 1,400 people who are protected by this product, and they work in every role that you find in an enterprise. We are located in Asia, Europe, and North America.

The technical support is very good. Most of the time, they reply within one hour.

Prior to Perception Point, we were using a solution by Barracuda. We switched because Barracuda didn't provide the capability to filter emails and block the malicious content we wanted.

The initial setup was very simple and straightforward. As we are using Perception Point as a mail relay, it only involved changing the MX record or DNS records in order to relay our email messages to Perception Point, and whitelisting the Perception Point addresses in our email systems. It was a very simple configuration, and it was up and running very fast.

We have many domains, and some of them took some time, our major domain was done first and it was completed within one day.

After deployment, it started providing value immediately. That said, it took a few weeks before we identified everything that needed to be whitelisted or blacklisted.

It requires some administration in terms of blacklisting and whitelisting rules for URLs of domains. There are some cases that the out-of-the-box solution doesn't identify properly, especially when there are misconfigurations by people that we communicate with.

I managed the deployment, but someone on my team did the technical setup.

We have seen ROI in the form of reduced security team activity, a reduction of employees clicking on phishing emails and malicious content, a reduction in the need to re-image machines that have been infected by malware, and a reduction in the incident response (IR) activities.

We evaluated other solutions including Mimecast, Sasa Software, Forcepoint, and a couple more. Some of the products that we looked at didn't offer a full SaaS solution so we didn't consider them.

We didn't perform a full pilot program with the rest of the vendors because we had a situation where we wanted to deploy very quickly. We were in a dialogue with Perception Point, it performed perfectly, and we just decided to move on with them.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is considering Perception Point is that there are no false negatives and no false positives with this product. Overall, I am very happy with it.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

PL
IT Department at a transportation company with 201-500 employees
Stops malicious emails and has very few false positives

• "The solution’s effectiveness when it comes to detection is very good. It is stopping malicious emails and tagging emails noted as spam. So, we are able to disseminate those emails, get what we need, and block clearly malicious emails. It saves us a lot of valuable time. It keeps our users safe, e.g., the majority of emails that they would have gotten in the past don't even make it into their inbox."
  • "This is an option to preview an email in their console, and that could be improved. If you open the preview, then it auto scrolls. Therefore, it is hard to look at the email when it is going to the next page or scrolling. It should not have the auto-scroll."

What is our primary use case?

We are using it to screen all emails coming into our infrastructure and email system. So, it is screening and blocking anything noted as malicious. It tags anything noted as spam, which gives us a frontline defense on all emails coming into our organization.

How has it helped my organization?

The vendor’s Incident Response team is very good when it comes to incident management, improving the security of our email system immensely.

Perception Point Advanced Email Security has absolutely helped to reduce our false positive rate. We have had half a dozen or less false positives since we have started using it.

What is most valuable?

I find the solution very valuable. It does what it is supposed to do. It works.

The solution’s effectiveness when it comes to detection is very good. It is stopping malicious emails and tagging emails noted as spam. So, we are able to disseminate those emails, get what we need, and block clearly malicious emails. It saves us a lot of valuable time. It keeps our users safe, e.g., the majority of emails that they would have gotten in the past don't even make it into their inbox.

What needs improvement?

This is an option to preview an email in their console, and that could be improved. If you open the preview, then it auto scrolls. Therefore, it is hard to look at the email when it is going to the next page or scrolling. It should not have the auto-scroll.

We have been using it since July or August of last year.

The stability is excellent. We have not had any issues connecting to the platform or with the stability of the platform.

The amount of emails that we get is steady.

We are at roughly 200 inboxes that the solution is protecting.

Their support is very good and they respond quickly. If we do have a false positive or potential false positive, we are able to work with them in a quick, timely fashion. So, if we do notice an email, and if it is a false positive, then we get that noted with them. They do a very good job of fixing any false positive so they do go through the next time. We get those fixed right away.

When there is a potential false positive or miss, we work directly with them. Then, it is sorted out very quickly. We have not had to wait to get a resolution.

We used MDaemon as our email, Absolution, and Windows.

Because it is set up in SaaS, there is not much in the way of setup from our point of view. You just install it, then it goes.

After deployment, the solution started delivering value immediately when it came to stopping threats.

I save 30 minutes to one hour a day with this solution.

We haven't had any incidents that would compromise the company, so we haven't had to spend any time remediating anything.

We would always like it to be cheaper and save more money. However, we are getting the value from it.

We did not evaluate other options.

What other advice do I have?

The solution works. There are very few false positives. It does what it is supposed to do, stopping it at the source.

The company does not plan to increase its usage in the near future.

I would rate this solution as a 10 out of 10.