Percolate Reviews

rating
Lauren Fox
Senior Manager of Creative Media
Jul 31 2017

What is most valuable?

Editorial calendar functionality for multiple platforms, including social media, email marketing, and web. Integrated... more»

How has it helped my organization?

Instead of operating in silos and not knowing what other teammates are working on, we are able to collaborate and... more»

What needs improvement?

Analytics are set up in a confusing way that could be better streamlined for usability; certain functions for social... more»

What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing??

The service can be quite pricey, especially if you choose to section off your licenses by audience.

Which other solutions did I evaluate??

Yes, I previously used Salesforce Marketing Cloud. That company was not providing quality support and service, so we... more»

What other advice do I have??

Have your entire team ready for training at once, and be patient with new feature roll-outs.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Percolate

Find out what your peers are saying about Percolate, Salesfusion, HubSpot and others in Marketing Automation.
291,977 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Percolate Questions

Percolate Projects By Members

Percolate Consultants

What is Percolate?

Percolate is a leading CMP purpose-built to alleviate some of the most pressing challenges facing global marketing organizations today.
Percolate customers
GE, Chobani, MasterCard, Amtrak, Freshpet, Unilever, Boost Mobile, Visa, Western Digital, U.S. Cellular, CA Techniologies, Aloha, Hibbett Sports
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Marketing Automation solution is right for you?

Download our free Marketing Automation Report and find out what your peers are saying about Percolate, Salesfusion, HubSpot, and more!