Perfecto OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Perfecto is #4 ranked solution in top Mobile App Testing Tools, #8 ranked solution in top Performance Testing Tools, and #15 ranked solution in top Test Automation Tools. IT Central Station users give Perfecto an average rating of 8 out of 10. Perfecto is most commonly compared to BrowserStack:Perfecto vs BrowserStack. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 30% of all views.
What is Perfecto?

Perfecto is the leading testing platform for web and mobile apps. Access the cloud for end-to-end testing from anywhere in the world. Test on real mobile devices, VMs, real Macs, and simulators and emulators. Achieve successful test automation of advanced scenarios at scale. Find bugs faster and earlier in the cycle. Robust test failure analysis and false-negative filtering allows you to identify real issues quickly. Automate testing from your CI and synch all your reporting in one place. Fix defects quickly with the industry’s most comprehensive rich test artifacts. Network virtualization and user simulation let you test like your users and reduce the chance of escaped defects. Extend test coverage and fully integrate with your entire toolchain. Perfecto makes continuous testing achievable with features including BDD & codeless automation, parallel test executions & bursting capabilities, open integrations with leading DevOps tools and automation frameworks, CI dashboards, heatmaps, rich artifacts collection, and ML-driven test analytics. See how the world’s leading digital enterprises are achieving more than 90% automation with increased test coverage and drastically-shortened test cycles. For more information about Perfecto, visit www.perfecto.io and follow us on Twitter at @PerfectoMobile

Perfecto was previously known as Perfecto Mobile, Perfecto Web.

Download the Mobile App Testing Tools Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

Perfecto Customers

Virgin Media, Paychex, Rabobank, R+V, Discover

Perfecto Video

Archived Perfecto Reviews (more than two years old)

AZ
Responsible for Test Management at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
Stable, easy initial setup, and offers coverage of various mobile devices and operating systems

• "The most valuable aspect of the solution is that it covers all types of devices on the market allowing you to test different versions of an operating system."
  • "It would be ideal if there was a complete integration with other test management tools and other applications like HPLM, Micro Focus, or Microsoft Azure."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution as a mobile testing tool.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

I looked at the solution a year ago. I'm not sure what functionalities were lacking or need improvement, but I do find it to be a good tool.

It would be ideal if there was a complete integration with other test management tools and other applications like HPLM, Micro Focus, or Microsoft Azure.

I worked with the solution for one year.

Once we had an open session and during the next entry, we had difficulties re-entering the tool. This only happened once or twice, but no more than that.

The scalability is very easy to handle.

The current version of the solution is very stable, so we've never had to contact technical support.

We use both Perfecto Mobile and Mobile Center. Our customers dictate which tools we use.

The initial setup is easy, especially with the cloud version, which is what we use.

My colleagues handled the setup phase and we had a center dedicated to mobile, but I am unsure if we solicited any outside help.

What other advice do I have?

We use the cloud deployment model.

The solution itself is fairly broad in scope meaning you don't need to implement other solutions.

While Mobile Center is a little difficult to install, Perfecto Mobile is simpler for both setup and training.

I would rate the solution eight out of ten. It's the best tool, but it can still be updated to be even better.

Associate - Projects at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
It offers cloud-based architecture for manual testing, along with integration with Appium and Selenium.

What is most valuable?

• Cloud-based architecture for manual testing
  • Performance testing & automation of browsers, mobile devices and gadgets
  • Enhanced reporting with video recording and proper steps
  • Wind tunnel
  • Appium + Selenium integration
  • Best-ever tool for RWD apps
  • Parallel execution of almost any browsers, mobile devices and gadgets

How has it helped my organization?

It has saved hours of manual testing time, costs and efforts. It's pretty much the best tool that has a repository of all the execution status, apps and information, which can be available in any part of the world.

What needs improvement?

Ability to use/automate Windows/iOS/Linux environment would be a great feature to add in cloud.

Increasing local deployment of cloud devices/resources worldwide would be even better.

I have used it for two years.

No issues.

Customer service is 100%.

Technical support is 100%.

We used Perfecto + UFT and then switched to Appium + Perfecto as it gives more flexibility and better control.

Initial setup was simple. Perfecto took care of all the setup.

Perfecto made it look easy.

Go for private cloud as it has unlimited hours of testing and the most availability of devices.

We evaluated multiple open-source and commercial tools, but Perfecto helped our needs by providing secured connection over cloud, as we use VPN.

What other advice do I have?

Perfecto has a highly active community so just blend with it. Completing their certifications would give a bright overview about their products and it helps to get better at the tool.

Find out what your peers are saying about Perforce, Digital.ai, Micro Focus and others in Mobile App Testing Tools. Updated: November 2021.
554,529 professionals have used our research since 2012.
it_user173214
Test Lead at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
Due to the cloud-based model, devices available in any geographical area can be accessed and used. In iOS, it needs improvements with some limitations.

What is most valuable?

The cloud features are the most valuable.

How has it helped my organization?

What needs improvement?

In iOS, it needs improvements with some limitations.

I've been using it over a year.

There have been no issues with the deployment.

There have been no issues with the stability.

There have been no issues with the scalability.

Customer Service: It's been 100%. Technical Support: It's been 100%. …

What is most valuable?

The cloud features are the most valuable.

How has it helped my organization?

What needs improvement?

In iOS, it needs improvements with some limitations.

I've been using it over a year.

There have been no issues with the deployment.

There have been no issues with the stability.

There have been no issues with the scalability.

It's been 100%.

It's been 100%.

No previous solution has been used.

It was straightforward to implement.

We used an in-house team with help from the vendor.

No other solutions were used.

Download our free Mobile App Testing Tools Report and find out what your peers are saying about Perforce, Digital.ai, Micro Focus, and more!