PGi GlobalMeet Overview

What is PGi GlobalMeet?

The GlobalMeet platform redefines the way people work by providing the freedom to communicate and collaborate in a whole new way. From conference calls and meetings to online events, GlobalMeet is a business communications platform that helps take you where you need to go. Contact a sales representative today and learn how the GlobalMeet platform can transform your business.

PGi GlobalMeet is also known as GlobalMeet.

Download the Virtual Meetings Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2021

PGi GlobalMeet Customers

Equifax, New York Life, Expedia, SAP, Aaron's, Staples

PGi GlobalMeet Video

Filter Archived Reviews (More than two years old)

it_user573705
System Analyst at a logistics company with 1,001-5,000 employees
I like it for scheduling meetings, the Outlook plug-in and recording live meetings

What other advice do I have?

I highly recommend PGi solutions. Their products are top-of-the-line and offer a great option for web conferencing.
AssetZone Lead Analyst at a logistics company with 1,001-5,000 employees
I like the features it offers including the recording feature and ability to hold documents on the presentation board.

What other advice do I have?

I really enjoy the new web sharing program and will continue to use this for my presentations and trainings.
Find out what your peers are saying about PGi, Cisco, Zoom Video Communications and others in Virtual Meetings. Updated: June 2021.
510,882 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Marketing Communications Specialist at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
The call-me feature is my absolute favorite. It is the best way to ensure that no one is late to the meeting.

What other advice do I have?

I would absolutely recommend using GlobalMeet. It is a great solution that is easy and really makes meetings more enjoyable.
Director, Product Development at a media company with 10,001+ employees
Unlike other conferencing services, we've never had any issues with not being able to dial-in or sudden drop-outs when using GlobalMeet Audio.

What other advice do I have?

No, none at this time. Give it a try with a demo and see what you think. I believe that most will find it to be a good solution with reliable results. The products seem to be updated and maintained regularly to keep them competitive.
biometric screening event manager at a wellness & fitness company with 1,001-5,000 employees
It's improved our company by allowing our on-site service team to better communicate with each other through trainings and meetings while staying at our remote location.

What other advice do I have?

I do not have any additional comments or advice. GlobalMeet has been wonderful and a great tool for my company to use. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that is in need.
EM at a wellness & fitness company with 1,001-5,000 employees
The most beneficial for me is the conference calling, video and screen sharing features.

What other advice do I have?

This is a pretty tough survey I have to say. I'm not sure if I am really qualified to discuss cost evaluations in this survey. I tried any ways and hope it can be helpful to someone. I've also realized I didn't have a good estimate of what 120 characters look like. Now I do, and that's something I have learned today.
Trainer at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
We've found the ability to pre-load PPTs and to promote presenters or mute all to be valuable features.

What other advice do I have?

Nope. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give them a 10.
Event Manager Supervisor at a wellness & fitness company with 1,001-5,000 employees
It allows us to share screens, record meetings and include everyone on the call, but we have had some connectivity issues if some of our folks are not working via Wi-Fi connections.
Training Manager at a manufacturing company
The reports allow me to access when someone called in and how long they stayed on the call, but I would like to see the reports available right after my call, instead of 24 hours later.
Product Categories
Virtual Meetings
Download our free Virtual Meetings Report and find out what your peers are saying about PGi, Cisco, Zoom Video Communications, and more!