Pivotal GemFire Reviews

rating
Altan Gokcek
IT Software Engineer at a financial services firm with 10,001+ employees
Sep 24 2017

What is most valuable?

* High performance * Integration with Spring Framework * Easy installation and configuration

How has it helped my organization?

We have been using GemFire for a Telco project, which we need process network data in real time and meanwhile access... more»

What needs improvement?

In build monitoring, the interface could be improved.

What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing??

As a developer, I was never a part of this pricing decision. That's why I have no advice.

Which other solutions did I evaluate??

No, GemFire was always good enough for us.

What other advice do I have??

Trust GemFire and use the benefits of their strong documentation.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Pivotal GemFire

Find out what your peers are saying about Pivotal, Oracle, Software AG and others in Database Development and Management.
291,675 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Pivotal GemFire Questions

Pivotal GemFire Projects By Members

Pivotal GemFire Consultants

What is Pivotal GemFire?

Pivotal GemFire is an In-Memory Data Grid powered by Apache Geode. GemFIre allows you to
scale your data services on demand to support high-performance, real-time applications. GemFire provides an event-driven architecture ideal for microservices, that maintains transaction integrity across distributed nodes and can serve real-time data to millions of concurrent users. Whether you're running on-prem or public cloud, GemFire is designed for high-volume, low-latency, mission-critical transactional systems.

Also known as
GemFire
Pivotal GemFire customers

Southwest Airlines, Indian Railways, GE Power and Water

BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Database Development and Management solution is right for you?

Download our free Database Development and Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about Pivotal, Oracle, Software AG, and more!