PubSub+ Event Broker Overview
What is PubSub+ Event Broker?
PubSub+ is a complete event streaming and management platform for the real-time enterprise.
PubSub+ helps enterprises design, deploy and manage event-driven architectures across hybrid cloud, multi-cloud and IoT environments, so they can be more integrated and event-driven.
The "+" in PubSub+ means it supports a wide range of message exchange patterns beyond publish/subscribe, including request/reply, streaming and replay, as well as different qualities of service, such as best effort and guaranteed delivery. It's available as an appliance, software, and as-a-service. All options offer the same functionality and management experience.
PubSub+ lets users connect event brokers to form an event mesh - an architectural layer that supports dynamically routing events from one application to any other application no matter where those applications are deployed (no cloud, private cloud, public cloud) - so users can connect and orchestrate microservices, push events from on-premesis systems of record to cloud services, and enable digital transformation across LoBs and IoT.
Its APIs supports popular programming languages, with open APIs and protocols to connect to any application, providing a best-in-class approach to messaging to never get locked in to any technology — including the vendor's own.
PubSub+ Event Broker is also known as Solace Virtual Message Router, Solace Cloud, Solace Message Router Appliance.
PubSub+ Event Broker Buyer's Guide
Download the PubSub+ Event Broker Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: April 2021
PubSub+ Event Broker Customers
FxPro, TP ICAP, Barclays, Airtel, American Express, Cobalt, Legal & General, LSE Group, Akuna Capital, Azure Information Technology, Brand.net, Canadian Securities Exchange, Core Transport Technologies, Crédit Agricole, Fluent Trade Technologies, Harris Corporation, Korea Exchange, Live E!, Mercuria Energy, Myspace, NYSE Technologies, Pico, RBC Capital Markets, Standard Chartered Bank, Unibet
PubSub+ Event Broker Video
What users are saying about PubSub+ Event Broker pricing:
- "We have been really happy with the product licensing rates. It has been free for us, up to a 100,000 transactions per second, and all we have to do is pay for support. Making their product available and accessible to us has not been a problem at all."
- "Having a free version is critical for our technology operations use case. This is primarily because our technology operations team is a cost center in our company. They are not profit drivers and having a free version for installation will probably meet our needs. Even for production, it'll support up to a 100,000 messages per second. I don't think in technology operations that we have that many events and alerts from our detection tools. Even if I have 20 or 30 event detection products out there, they're only going to publish the things which are critical or warnings. I don't think we'll ever reach a 100,000 messages per second."
- "There are different tiers where you can choose what would work for you. As a customer, you need to know roughly how many messages a month you will use."
- "We are looking for something that will add value and fit for purpose. Freeware is good if you want to try something quickly without putting in much money. However, as far as our decision is concerned, I don't think it helps. At the end of the day, if we are convinced that a capability is required, we will ask for the funding. Then, when the funding is available, we will go for an enterprise solution only."
- "The licensing is dependent on the volume that is flowing. If you go for their support services, it will cost some more money, but I think it is worth it, especially if you are just starting your journey."
Learn what your peers think about PubSub+ Event Broker. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: April 2021.
501,499 professionals have used our research since 2012.
See 1 more PubSub+ Event Broker Reviews