Quest Foglight for APM Reviews

industry
rating
Consultant with 1,001-5,000 employees
May 24 2017

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is drill-down monitoring, which shows us from one interface the transaction chain from the front end to back end. Another interesting thing is that this product can work with many databases including freeware... more»

How has it helped my organization?

This product has helped our customers discover Java performance issues in their WebLogic applications.

What needs improvement?

I want to see a new interface that contains HTML5 features. The current version of Foglight (on-premise edition) is so fusty in comparison with leaders of Gartner APM Quadrant - i.e. Appdynamics, NewRelic, Dynatrace. If you try to compare... more»
Pre-Sales DBA SQL Server Engineer at a tech company with 51-200 employees
Mar 22 2017

What is most valuable?

It provides a history of the activities on our SQL servers.

How has it helped my organization?

I’m a DBA for a big e-commerce site. Foglight quickly helped us reduce the amount of money lost. Its module history query increased DBA efficiency. 90% of the time, we couldn’t catch problems in real time. This module helped us with that. One... more»

What needs improvement?

I would perhaps like to see more SSMS connections.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Quest Foglight for APM

Find out what your peers are saying about Quest Software, AppDynamics, Dynatrace and others in Application Performance Management (APM).
291,145 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Quest Foglight for APM Questions

Quest Foglight for APM Projects By Members

Quest Foglight for APM Consultants

What is Quest Foglight for APM?

Manage your application infrastructure by monitoring the IT components that affect application performance.
Also known as
Foglight, Dell Foglight
Quest Foglight for APM customers
Anji Automotive Logistics, Unimat, Priceline.com
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Application Performance Management (APM) solution is right for you?

Download our free Application Performance Management (APM) Report and find out what your peers are saying about Quest Software, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, and more!