QuickBase OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

QuickBase is the #11 ranked solution in our list of top Low-Code Development Platforms. It is most often compared to Microsoft PowerApps: QuickBase vs Microsoft PowerApps

What is QuickBase?

Trusted by more than half of the Fortune 100, QuickBase is a low-code platform for building, customizing, and integrating custom business applications. With more than 6,000 customers and 500,000 active users, QuickBase is the technology of choice for organizations that want to empower business users to solve their own challenges while maintaining the governance and security of an enterprise-quality app development system.

QuickBase is also known as Quick Base.

Download the Rapid Application Development Software Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2021

QuickBase Customers

Procter & Gamble, Tesla, Norwegian Cruise Line, Google, Metso, Agero, Kayak, PTC, Patra Corp, TomTom, Southwest Airlines, FedEx Office

QuickBase Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about QuickBase pricing:
  • "You have to negotiate the price because it varies based on the number of users you have, as well as how much cloud storage space you need."

QuickBase Reviews

HC
Governance & Assurance Manager at a energy/utilities company with 10,001+ employees
Easy to use and the support is good

• "QuickBase is an excellent product and it is very easy to get support."
  • "I would like to see the reporting enhanced because some of them are not easy to generate."

What is most valuable?

We use all of the features that they have available in the cloud version.

The support is very good.

This solution is not complicated to use and you don't need to have any coding knowledge.

What needs improvement?

They need to accelerate the rate at which they enhance the tool. I would say that it is improving a lot and it is very good, and I am happy with them, but it could be improved.

I have been working with QuickBase for seven years.

QuickBase is very stable.

Scalability is good and we have no problem with it. However, sometimes we would like to get more capacity. We have approximately 1,000 users and we plan to increase our usage.

The technical support is very good and you have a direct connection with the support center. They have people assigned to us and it's efficient.

Prior to using QuickBase, we used Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.

Two people are required for maintenance.

You have to negotiate the price because it varies based on the number of users you have, as well as how much cloud storage space you need. Overall, the price is reasonable.

We evaluated several other options over the past two years but we did not see anything that was good for us. There may have been an alternative that had an additional feature, although it is too hard to change everything now. When you start to develop a platform and it has a lot of capabilities, it is difficult to start again.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for companies who are implementing this solution is if they want to improve the efficiency in the process, the workflows, and the knowledge base, then keep the data centralized and share it.

QuickBase is an excellent product and it is very easy to get support. That said, you always have to make time to improve.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.