Rapid7 AppSpider Reviews

rating
Girish Kikkeri
Cyber Security Consultant at Relevance Lab
Jun 06 2019

What is most valuable?

Rapid7 AppSpider is good at managing different applications. It uses applets and generates reports to cover the PCA/GDPR compliance requirements.

How has it helped my organization?

The identification mechanism can enhance each scan through consideration options. These can be enhanced in terms of identifications and the parameters.

What needs improvement?

Implementing Rapid7 AppSpider requires scanning and self-identification mechanisms. You can add different types of authentication to each scan.

What other advice do I have?

All aspects of Rapid7 AppSpider are good. On a scale from one to ten, I would rate this product an eight.
Security Engineer
Mar 28 2019

What do you think of Rapid7 AppSpider?

What is most valuable?

I like the ability the product has to detect vulnerabilities quickly, when it has been released in our environment, then displaying them to us.

The product needs to be able to scale for large companies, like ours. We have millions of IP addresses that need to be scanned, and the scalability is not great.

What other advice do I have?

It has good features.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Rapid7 AppSpider

Find out what your peers are saying about Rapid7, Checkmarx, OWASP and others in Application Security Testing (AST). Updated: October 2019.
372,374 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Rapid7 AppSpider Questions

What is Rapid7 AppSpider?

SPAs, APIs, mobile—the evolution of application technology is measured in months, not years. Is your web application security testing tool designed to keep up? AppSpider lets you collect all the information needed to test all the apps so that you aren’t left with gaping application risks.

Our dynamic application security testing (DAST) solution crawls to the deepest, darkest corners of even the most modern and complex apps to effectively test for risk and get you the insight you need to remediate faster. With AppSpider on your side (or, rather, all of your sides), you’ll be able to scan all the apps today and always be ready for whatever comes next.

Also known as
AppSpider
Rapid7 AppSpider customers

Microsoft

BUYER'S GUIDE
Download our free Application Security Testing (AST) Report and find out what your peers are saying about Rapid7, Checkmarx, OWASP , and more!