ReadyTalk Overview

What is ReadyTalk?
ReadyTalk gives you everything that's been missing in online meetings and webinars. Easy-to-use platform delivers superior collaboration technology, supported by expert service you didn't think was possible. With ReadyTalk, you can be sure of foolproof web conferencing anyone can join anywhere, anytime. ReadyTalk gives you a simple, high-quality solution that works how you want it to _ backed by outstanding customer experiences every time. There's no software for users to download, and no worries that technology will ever get in the way of your meeting or presentation. You and your team can just focus on having an awesome business engagement every time.

Download the Virtual Meetings Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: May 2021

ReadyTalk Customers
Marketo, Attask, Profiles International
ReadyTalk Video

Filter Archived Reviews (More than two years old)

Marketing Campaign Manager at a tech vendor with 10,001+ employees
Great pay as you go options.

What is most valuable?

- Marketo Integration - Simulive events - Customer service

How has it helped my organization?

- Cut down bandwidth - Scale at a cheaper cost

- 1 year

- No. Very easy!

- A few minor issues along the way

- No, but would like to have more support outside of US

Customer Service: - Great! Technical Support: - Great!

- Cheaper, self-service options

- They have a great deployment team

What about the

Marketing Associate at a tech vendor with 11-50 employees
I like how easy it is to collaborate with other co-presenters.

What is most valuable?

Nothing beats how easy it is to collaborate with other co-presenters.

How has it helped my organization?

We rely on webinars to generate leads for our business, so having a reliable solution was key for us. It is much easier for us to partner with other businesses now.

What needs improvement?

One great feature they can add is the ability to use animations within your slides.

7 months

Yes, we used GoToWebinar. The product was very unreliable for us and the quality of the…
Find out what your peers are saying about ReadyTalk, LogMeIn, Cisco and others in Virtual Meetings. Updated: May 2021.
501,151 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Customer Marketing Programs Manager at a tech vendor with 1,001-5,000 employees
It streamlines and automates our webinar programs, which is one of the highest drivers of our revenue. However, it doesn't support PPT animations and direct upload of recordings to YouTube.

Valuable Features:

Recording live webinars and having our recurring demo webinar scheduled out in advance and all synced to Marketo has been indispensable. Also, their support is second to none!

Improvements to My Organization:

With regards to webinar programs (one of our highest drivers of revenue), everything is streamlined and automated.

Room for Improvement:

Supporting PPT animations and direct upload of recordings to YouTube would be great.
Program Services Specialist at a healthcare company with 1,001-5,000 employees
The webinar interface is easy to use and there is always supportive staff available to assist with any questions, concerns, training and technical assistance for our programs.
Telecommunications Analyst with 501-1,000 employees
Allows users in different locations to have an effective meeting.
Project Manager at a insurance company
Great for quick one on one meetings

What is most valuable?

Lately I have really been into the screen sharing capability to help see what my clients are seeing to be able to answer their questions better. I also love being able to quickly on the fly tell someone to get on ReadyTalk with me by just putting in my participant code.

3 years

Their support is great! I have used them a few times and they really get the root of your problems and correct them fast. Not to mention they are always asking for customer feedback from users to help make their product the best out there.

I have used GoToMeeting and Webex in the past. We switched because we liked the ease of use with…
Marketing Programs Manager (Online Events) at a non-profit with 51-200 employees
We'd like the joining process for presenters to be more seamless (and they are working on that)

Valuable Features:

Ease of joining for participants, clear, user-friendly interface, video and polling.

Improvements to My Organization:

Using ReadyTalk has strengthened our webinar program at AMA. We can always count on their reliable service to host our meetings - whether we are broadcasting to 25 or 2500.

Room for Improvement:

We'd like the joining process for presenters to be more seamless (and they are working on that). Also, we'd like our recording registration to match our live meeting registration. It makes for better reporting when working with sponsors.

Use of Solution:

Since December of 2008
Director of Education and Sales Training at a marketing services firm with 51-200 employees
Readytalk allow you and easier and effective way to convey your message

What other advice do I have?

ReadyTalk is a great tool to bring large groups together to train or update pertinent information. For those not able to attend live meetings, having the ability to record is vital.
Chair Elect at a non-profit with 1,001-5,000 employees
Good product, has Java issues

Valuable Features:

Chairperson controls are pretty user-friendly.

Room for Improvement:

You have to download a spreadsheet three times post-meeting if you want surveys, registration, attendance. Kind of tedious. However, they update software regularly and poll community of users for feedback for future change and improvements.

Use of Solution:

At least 4 years

Great, they answer questions quickly.

Initial Setup:

It finally works on Apple computers and used to struggle on PC, but they've fixed all the bugs.
President at a consultancy with 51-200 employees
Always ready, always on, intuitively offers features I need
Industry Affairs Manager at a university with 51-200 employees
ReadyTalk offers the right features, easy to use and stellar support

What other advice do I have?

Keep doing what you do. Listen to the customers and engage them to continually make ReadyTalk better than the rest.
Training Specialist with 1,001-5,000 employees
Manager with 51-200 employees
Amazing customer service and high-quality product.
Membership Manager at a non-profit with 51-200 employees
Great conferencing tool and helpful support system
Special Events Senior Manager at a non-profit with 51-200 employees
A great solution for our web-conferencing needs.

What is most valuable?

The ability to record and archive webinars.

How has it helped my organization?

I utilize ReadyTalk to train roughly 300 people monthly ... my colleagues use it to host staff meetings, to supplement coursework from our online university, to deliver organizational content to our constituent base. While there may be other solutions out there, ReadyTalk has been ours.

What needs improvement?

The aesthetics are not great ...

3+ years

I haven't for a few years.

No - we have meetings with 3 people and meetings with 300+ people.

How are

Computer Services Specialist at a educational organization with 51-200 employees
Great for distance training
ReadyTalk has been great for distance technology training. We utilize the share desktop feature and I am able to train staff from multiple offices across our state all at once. We use the recording feature to make sure the training is available afterwards for those who weren't able to join live or might want a refresher. The customer service has been stellar. In the next version I would like to see a tool available to resize videos that are used in webinars/trainings.
Project Administrator at a renewables & environment company with 51-200 employees
Top notched customer service

What is most valuable?

Web based conferencing

How has it helped my organization?

We host 4 webinars a month using Share tools and have reached on some occasions more than 500 participants just by one invitation being shared through social media.

What needs improvement?

Add animation capabilities!

6 year

No issues with deployment

No issues with stability

No issues with scalability

Customer Service: 10 5 stars 2 thumbs up Technical Support: Awesome

Digital Marketing Manager at a tech vendor with 51-200 employees
ReadyTalk - the best option there is.

What other advice do I have?

Save yourself pain and stress - select ReadyTalk.
IT Administrator at a educational organization with 51-200 employees
ReadyTalk has been great for IEA.

What other advice do I have?

I receive calls from companies suggesting their service has better pricing. This might be true. However, this is not the only factor. You have to consider staff time in using the product and customer support. ReadyTalk just cannot be beat in this area.
Director of Product Services with 51-200 employees
Easy to use with powerful features.

What is most valuable?

The ability to only share applications (versus your entire Desktop) with participants is my favorite feature.

How has it helped my organization?

This allows us to conduct client training without having to travel to the client's place of business.

5 years

None.

Customer Service: Excellent. Have been able to help me determine when to use the operator assisted service and even demo-ed this experience for me in order to make more informed decision.Technical Support: Tech guys have always been very…
Product Categories
Virtual Meetings
Download our free Virtual Meetings Report and find out what your peers are saying about ReadyTalk, LogMeIn, Cisco, and more!