Red Canary MDR OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Red Canary MDR is the #7 ranked solution in our list of MDR Services. It is most often compared to CrowdStrike Falcon Complete: Red Canary MDR vs CrowdStrike Falcon Complete

What is Red Canary MDR?

Red Canary analyzes your endpoint telemetry using our cloud-based detection engine composed of thousands of behavioral analytic use cases.

Our team of experts maintains industry-leading detection coverage for attacker techniques and investigates every potential threat via our proprietary analyst workbench.

We only alert you to confirmed threats. A detailed threat report is posted in your Red Canary Portal where you can customize automated response actions.

We take our role as your ally seriously. We’re on-call for security consulting and IR support whenever you need us.

Red Canary MDR is also known as Red Canary Managed Detection and Response.

Download the Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: October 2021

Red Canary MDR Customers
Beebee Healthcare
Red Canary MDR Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Red Canary MDR pricing:
  • "I have not compared Red Canary to other solutions to know if the price is high or low. However, I have found the price of this solution fair and reasonable, it cost approximately $100 per year, per device. If they could provide the solution for $50 per year, per device, it would be better."

Red Canary MDR Reviews

JK
Cost Management Manager at a computer software company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Integrates well, stable, and provides useful threat information

• "The valuable features of this solution are it integrates well with different EDR software, such CrowdStrike, and Carbon Black, and the information it provides is helpful."
  • "I would like there to be an on-premise version of this solution for our data centers because of the proliferation of online threats."

What is our primary use case?

We started using Red Canary MDR because we had malware issues within our company.

What is most valuable?

The valuable features of this solution are it integrates well with different EDR software, such CrowdStrike, and Carbon Black, and the information it provides is helpful.

What needs improvement?

I would like there to be an on-premise version of this solution for our data centers because of the proliferation of online threats.

In an upcoming release, there could be support for other languages, such as Korean or Japanese.

I have been using this solution for approximately six months.

I did not have any problems with the stability of this solution.

We have our SOC and CERT incident response protocols to follow and when we have an issue or an outbreak, we can handle it on our own. I have not needed the help of technical support from the outside.

I have not compared Red Canary to other solutions to know if the price is high or low. However, I have found the price of this solution fair and reasonable, it cost approximately $100 per year, per device. If they could provide the solution for $50 per year, per device, it would be better.

What other advice do I have?

I am satisfied with this solution and it is very competitive with other similar EDR or MDR solutions because it provides very impressive information about the root cause of the threat, such as malware.

I rate Red Canary MDR a nine out of ten.

Download our free Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Report and find out what your peers are saying about Red Canary, CrowdStrike, Arctic Wolf Networks, and more!