Redwood Reporting - Report2Web Overview
What is Redwood Reporting - Report2Web?
Redwood Reporting automatically delivers critical report output, when, where and how it is needed most. This eliminates the frustration, wasted time, and errors associated with manually accessing, calculating and mapping pieces of information from disparate systems and data sources.
Redwood Reporting provides:
- Intuitive, browser-based access to reports from virtually any application
- Push and pull options so that users have instant access to new and historical report content when needed
- Optional analysis, decollation, and conversion of report content before distribution to support business and security rules
- Automatic assembly of sections from disparate reports sources into personalized, unified documents for distribution via email or publication
- Robust APIs for easy integration with existing business applications and instant content access
- Easy administration of report access through security tools already within the user enterprise
Redwood Software was founded in 1993 with a singular goal – to free people from the effort associated with unnecessary manual activity. Redwood delivers automation solutions worldwide for workload and scheduling, finance, and report distribution. Its technology is built on modern, adaptable architecture that is uniquely designed to be delivered as-a-service for maximum benefit and scalability.
Redwood Reporting - Report2Web is also known as Redwood Reporting, Report2Web .
Download the Reporting Tools Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2021
Redwood Reporting - Report2Web Customers
Staples, Wells Fargo, WMF, Mercedes-Benz