RepliWeb Managed File Transfer Reviews

industry
rating
Sr Technology Lead with 10,001+ employees
May 22 2017

What is most valuable?

I love how applications are deployed. Website code can be done with the click of a button, even on DMZ servers, by application owners themselves. When you have very big infrastructure with less IT resources to handle them, this is the best... more»

How has it helped my organization?

You need to take KPIs, see the trend of backlogs, and see what the most common requests that have big pending queues. That’s what we did. We saw that most of the time it was deployment of file transfers for the finance department with... more»

What needs improvement?

They should also study banking products for file transfers like Sterling Gateway Connect Direct/Express and incorporate it with them.
Senior System Engineer at a media company with 51-200 employees
May 25 2017

What do you think of RepliWeb Managed File Transfer?

Valuable Features The ability to set up the deploy template and then give developers the ability to deploy their sites themselves through the web UI is valuable. • Improvements to My Organization By using RepliWeb and custom scripts pre- and post-deploy to manage load balancing and application pools, we can deploy our websites with zero downtime. • Room for Improvement I would love to see integration into some of the latest configuration management tools for custom scripts. I would like to see some better support with online code repositories. • Use of Solution I have been using RepliWeb for four years. • Stability Issues No stability issues so far. • Scalability Issues Cost is the only factor. • Customer Service and Technical Support I have never used...
Find out what your peers are saying about Axway SecureTransport vs RepliWeb Managed File Transfer and others in Managed File Transfer.
287,566 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Principal System Administrator at a pharma/biotech company with 10,001+ employees
May 23 2017

What is most valuable?

We used the following for cloud migrations: RepliWeb Managed File Transfer. These two RepliWeb products were used specifically for content migration on web, apps, and database servers on PROD. TEST, and DEV, test environments. We successfully... more»

How has it helped my organization?

The deployment speed has been increased. We get accurate results when copying data.

What needs improvement?

* For code deployments, versioning can be incorporated instead of using other products, such as SVN, GitHub, etc. * Single sign-on authentication can be incorporated. * The CLI can be migrated to a GUI. * Better technical and licensing costs.... more»
.NET Application Manager Specialist at a tech vendor with 10,001+ employees
Jun 08 2017

What is most valuable?

Feature such as its ability to sync data between the servers with minimum downtime, rollback with just a click and replicate website configurations were great.

How has it helped my organization?

This product helped me a lot for deployments day and night. I have never seen a problem with RepliWeb, it's a great product and a reliable solution.

What needs improvement?

Maybe it would be great if the tool could have an analytics dashboard, with the total commitments and the number of rollbacks in a timeframe. Perhaps, to even have an Android app for remote deployment, instead of going through a browser.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About RepliWeb Managed File Transfer

287,566 professionals have used our research since 2012.

RepliWeb Managed File Transfer Questions

RepliWeb Managed File Transfer Projects By Members

RepliWeb Managed File Transfer Consultants

What is RepliWeb Managed File Transfer?

Attunity RepliWeb is a deployment platform for enterprise server, web operations, shared hosting and data center operations teams. It delivers quantifiable improvements to IT operations associated with deployments. Attunity RepliWeb offloads time-consuming manual tasks by automating processes, speeding release cycles and ensuring content and code continuity.
RepliWeb Managed File Transfer customers
Wellcare, Couchsurfing, Etix, Colmobil, Tangerine, SM Retail Inc., GDF SUEZ, UnionBanCal Corporation, Pfizer, Software Box Limited (SBL), University of Maryland University College