RightScale MultiCloud Platform Reviews

Craig Allen
Reseller
Chairman & Executive Director at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Jun 27 2017

What do you think of RightScale MultiCloud Platform?

What is most valuable?: Abstraction, Automation and Orchestration across all of the major Public Cloud services and Private Cloud infrastructure. • How has it helped my organization?: With RightScale we now have the ability to provision an entire Data Center and Application stack in less than an hour. • What needs improvement?: CAT creation. • For how long have I used the solution?: Since 2014. • What was my experience with deployment of the solution?: As it is a SaaS service deployment was not a problem - with a large market place of templates one does not have to recreate the wheel. • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: None. • What do I think about the scalability of the solution?: None. • How is customer service and technical...
Craig Allen
Reseller
Chairman & Executive Director at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Jun 25 2017

What do you think of RightScale MultiCloud Platform?

What is most valuable?: Abstraction of Public Cloud services and avoids lock ins. • How has it helped my organization?: DevOps and Ci Cd: provision the entire stack in less than an hour, not weeks or months. • What needs improvement?: Containers. • For how long have I used the solution?: 2014. • What was my experience with deployment of the solution?: No. • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: No. • What do I think about the scalability of the solution?: No. • How is customer service and technical support?: Customer Service: 7/10 Technical Support: 8/10 • Which solutions did we use previously?: Yes. Needed to start provisioning and managing multiple clouds. • How was the initial setup?: Involved a paradigm shift. •...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About RightScale MultiCloud Platform

Find out what your peers are saying about RightScale, Scalr, Cisco and others in Cloud Management.
301,664 professionals have used our research since 2012.

RightScale MultiCloud Platform Questions

RightScale MultiCloud Platform Projects By Members

RightScale MultiCloud Platform Consultants

What is RightScale MultiCloud Platform?

With the RightScale Multi-Cloud Platform, you can mix and match public clouds, private clouds, and virtualized environments to meet your cloud portfolio strategy. In addition to clouds, you can support a portfolio of hypervisors — KVM, Xen, and vSphere — as well as operating systems — CentOS, RHEL, SUSE, Ubuntu, and Windows. A portfolio approach gives your enterprise the ability to future-proof your cloud strategy, optimize cost and performance, access a global footprint with best-of-breed capabilities, and gain financial flexibility and negotiating leverage.

RightScale MultiCloud Platform customers

Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Rackspace, Softlayer, Cloudstack, OpenStack, Vmware

BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Cloud Management solution is right for you?

Download our free Cloud Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about RightScale, Scalr, Cisco, and more!