Rocket Servergraph Reviews

rating
John Mandel
Senior Systems Analyst at a newspaper with 1,001-5,000 employees
Nov 01 2017

What is most valuable?

* Failed backup reporting * System generated alerts for predefined conditions * Predictive events * Historical... more»

How has it helped my organization?

* Requires less oversight of our backup products. * Gets us to the potential problem areas before they happen.

What needs improvement?

TSM is the most robust product in their lineup that I am aware of. I also use it for NetWorker and Data Domain, and... more»

What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing??

Give it a try. It is quick, easy, and a great value.

Which other solutions did I evaluate??

Tried using TSM, now Spectrum Protect, Networker and Datadomain supplied the reporting and management tools.

What other advice do I have??

Give it a try. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain.
Mike Burke
Network Administrator at a government with 1,001-5,000 employees
Sep 05 2017

What do you think of Rocket Servergraph?

Valuable Features: Tivoli Storage Manager Administration Console has the ability to easily sort columns of information, then by using auto filter quickly narrow things down to find or modify exactly what I am interested in. • Improvements to My Organization: It has allowed one person to do the work that several did before, sometimes even remotely or from home. • Use of Solution: Over four years. • Deployment Issues: A few glitches, but support got us through them easily. • Stability Issues: No, it has been an extremely stable installation. • Scalability Issues: No, we just recently upgraded our TSM (Spectrum Protect) installation and Servergraph picked it up right away. • Customer Service and Technical Support: Customer Service: Probably a nine out of 10....
Find out what your peers are saying about Rocket Software, CommVault, Bocada and others in Backup and Recovery Software.
291,379 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Parul Patel
Data Backup and Recovery Admin at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network
Aug 31 2017

What do you think of Rocket Servergraph?

Valuable Features: TSM GUI administration: Excellent daily backup completed and failed dashboard. Deduplication features: Storage gives daily overall percentage of completed backup. • Improvements to My Organization: It saves time checking the daily logs of servers. I can see if the server is backed up successfully, then I know if I can recover it. • Room for Improvement: None. • Use of Solution: Over six years. • Deployment Issues: No, but I wish it was run on Windows. • Stability Issues: None. • Scalability Issues: None. • Customer Service and Technical Support: Customer Service: A 10 out of 10. Technical Support: A 10 out of 10. • Previous Solutions: IBM Reporting tools. Difficult to write custom and basic reports, which were very limited....

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Rocket Servergraph

291,379 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Rocket Servergraph Questions

Rocket Servergraph Projects By Members

Rocket Servergraph Consultants

What is Rocket Servergraph?

Rocket® Servergraph® solutions make it easy to understand what's happening in your backup environment. You can automate daily backups and get prioritized real-time alerts, and get insight into heterogeneous backup environments from a single view.

BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Backup and Recovery Software solution is right for you?

Download our free Backup and Recovery Software Report and find out what your peers are saying about Rocket Software, CommVault, Bocada, and more!