Sage People OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Sage People is the #6 ranked solution in our list of top Cloud HCM tools. It is most often compared to Workday: Sage People vs Workday

What is Sage People?

Fairsail is a comprehensive, end-to-end, HR management system built on the Salesforce App Cloud, designed to meet the needs of global mid-size organizations to better manage their workforce.

Supporting the entire employment journey from joining to leaving, it provides immediate workforce visibility, increased HR productivity and delivers great workforce experiences.

The system is implemented rapidly and integrates easily with multiple third party applications. It supports multiple languages and currencies, enabling global policies and workflows while managing local requirements.

Sage People is also known as Fairsail.

Download the Benefits Administration Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: October 2021

Sage People Customers

Rocketship Education, Monitise, u-blox, SolarWinds, Mitsubishi, SmartStream, Canonical, Betfair

Sage People Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Sage People pricing:
  • "I believe we pay licensing on a yearly basis, but I can't comment on the total amount that we pay on licensing."

Sage People Reviews

MG
HR Shared Services Manager - AMERICAS at Incora
The visually friendly dashboard makes our HR tasks easier to accomplish

• "Compared to the other system that we were using, I think Sage is more friendly. As an administrator, Sage's dashboard is visually friendly and many tasks are easier to accomplish. Another feature that we've liked since we started using Sage is the reporting. With the other system, we needed to configure a lot of things manually when it came to reporting, but with Sage the reporting tasks are much simpler."
  • "Right now, Sage doesn't seem to have what we are looking for when it comes to managing HR tickets. In my previous experiences with other HR software, we had to buy another solution to obtain this functionality, and it would be a great feature for Sage to consider adding. For an HR system, Sage would do very well to include it."

What is our primary use case?

I'm in charge of the Americas HR services area at my company in the aerospace industry. As part of my job, I need to ensure the accuracy of employee records by identifying if there are any discrepancies in the main system. We use a hire to retire process, and when a person is a candidate all their details are stored in our system.

When we onboard new staff, we need to make the necessary changes on the system, which includes managing salary changes, starters, leavers, turnover, and all the reports assigned for this region. With Sage and ADP integrations we have all the models we need to manage the employee lifecycle, as well as other models for areas such as performance, talent acquisition, recruiting, and so on.

We were previously using Vision HR, but we are all migrating to Sage because our company has been merged with another company where they have been using Sage for at least four years. We have around 20 people in total in the HR department now, although some of them have different responsibilities such as organizational development, talent acquisition, talent development, payroll, and HR services. All the HR representatives cover three different regions: APAC, EMEA, and Americas.

What is most valuable?

Another great thing about Sage is that we can now send our offer letters directly through the system, which is something we couldn't do in the previous solution we were using.

What needs improvement?

We only have two months working experience with Sage, so there isn't much in the way of improvement that I can suggest. However, in my and other areas of HR, sometimes we need requests to have an HR ticket administrator, or some kind of HR system ticket management in order to track and respond to the claims or changes of internal clients or hiring managers.

I have been using Sage People for two months now, although my company has been using it for four years already.

The stability of Sage is great. We haven't had any system problems this month.

Sage is very functional for us when it comes to scalability.

The responses we get from technical support are very quick. I think that the biggest delay was one day, after which we were provided with a solution to the problem.

We were previously using Vision HR, but as a result of a merger at my company, we are now using Sage People.

The initial setup is quite easy, I think. We pay for a consultancy firm, Infosys, and they are helping us with the full migration.

We have not faced many challenges with using Sage up till now, although there may be some challenges yet when it comes to completely migrating all the old system's information over to Sage.

As we are still performing the migration, we will have to wait and see. The plan is to have it fully completed by the end of June, although there may be a small delay. We are currently using a consultancy firm and everything is going okay with them. We have the program manager from the consultancy firm working with our in-house project manager, and another two staff members in HR who are responsible for identifying all the required functionality that we need from Sage. All in all, there are four main people involved in the migration and new deployment.

I believe we pay licensing on a yearly basis, but I can't comment on the total amount that we pay on licensing.

What other advice do I have?

Compared to the other HR systems I have used in the past, I can say that Sage is in my top five when it comes to recommendations.

I would rate Sage People a nine out of ten.

Other
Download our free Benefits Administration Report and find out what your peers are saying about Sage, Workday, SAP, and more!