User Assessments By Topic About Salamander MooD Business Architect
Salamander MooD Business Architect Questions
What is Salamander MooD Business Architect?
MooD Business Architect is a Windows client-side product, used to manage and work with Enterprise Business Models, and to configure MooD solutions:
- Create and manage the meta model – the underlying structures and rules that control and govern the scope, behaviour and integrity of the Enterprise Business Model.
- Manage the metrics framework that overlays, interacts with, and aggregates across the meta-model.
- Synchronise information with external sources, with a range of options for continuing connection.
- Drag and drop configuration of views, interaction, querying, with access to functionality and workflow needed by solution user communities to exploit the information within a range of standard or highly specific decision and lifecycle processes.
- Analyse, explore, report, search, tabulate and in any other way access the full content of the Enterprise Business model.
Also known asMooD Business Architect
Salamander MooD Business Architect customers