Salesforce Einstein Analytics OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Salesforce Einstein Analytics is #16 ranked solution in top Business Intelligence Tools. IT Central Station users give Salesforce Einstein Analytics an average rating of 8 out of 10. Salesforce Einstein Analytics is most commonly compared to Microsoft BI:Salesforce Einstein Analytics vs Microsoft BI. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 46% of all views.
What is Salesforce Einstein Analytics?

Salesforce Einstein Analytics is a customer and business analytics platform that’s optimized for mobile use and brings flexible customer analytics to everyone in the company. It works with many types of data, from many data sources, and it can change the way your company answers critical questions. Einstein Analytics allows you to:

• Connect directly to your CRM data and execute on insights directly in Chatter.
  • Automatically analyze millions of rows of data and get predictive analytics with Einstein Discovery.
  • Explore data quickly and automate actions with prebuilt apps.
  • Use mobile to act, whether you're on Android or iOS.

Salesforce Einstein Analytics is also known as Einstein Analytics, Salesforce Wave Analytics.

Download the Business Intelligence (BI) Tools Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: October 2021

Salesforce Einstein Analytics Customers

ADS Securities, Alstom Grid, American Express, Barclays Bank, Coca-Cola, CoderDojo, Dubai Multi Commodities Centre, Financial Conduct Authority

Salesforce Einstein Analytics Video

Salesforce Einstein Analytics Reviews

PC
VP Technology/Vice President at a healthcare company with 11-50 employees
Good Support, scalable, stable, and has good transparency

• "Transparency is the most valuable feature of this solution."
  • "If a user leaves your organization, you shouldn't lose the visibility of all of the records."

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution to synchronize email communication between my Microsoft Office 365 instance and Salesforce.

It is also used to synchronize events and appointments into Salesforce, which means that you can have a holistic view of the customer in Salesforce.

How has it helped my organization?

It helps in avoiding incorrect, or redundant communication, as you can see what communications have been made. For example, it helps predict whether a sales call is more appropriately targeted or if it's a support ticket that can be better resolved with better context.

What is most valuable?

It is valuable for bringing transparency of the communication that has been happening from all different parts of the organization to a customer.

Transparency is the most valuable feature of this solution.

What needs improvement?

If a user leaves your organization, you shouldn't lose the visibility of all of the records. It's a fundamental architectural choice that they have made, but it generally works.

I would like to see inbound appointment booking included. That would be great!

I have been using Salesforce Einstein Analytics for approximately seven months.

We are using the latest version.

The stability of Salesforce is great!

The stability is fine.

We have 25 users using this solution. The users are in sales, support, and in all aspects of our business.

We are using this solution extensively.

We open support tickets and get support from Salesforce.

Technical support is good. They get around to helping easily. The support is above average.

Previously, I used Ebsta.

We moved to einstein because of vendor consolidation.

We moved out of G Suite into Office 365 and I was involved in moving the Salesforce Einstein Analytics over and it worked well. It was pretty smooth.

It took us a few weeks to plan and make sure that we hadn't made any errors. In total, it took us approximately a month to move it all over.

We did not need the help of an integrator but we did open a ticket with the support team of Salesforce.

We are evaluating UiPath and Automation Anywhere.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Salesforce Einstein Analytics an eight out of ten.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
PV
Head of Enterprise Architecture at a financial services firm with 10,001+ employees
Easy to set up with good stability and very helpful technical support

• "We have found the scalability to be very good."
  • "Better pricing would make it available to more users and we would likely use it more broadly within the organization."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for customer insight analytics.

What is most valuable?

The ability to put together a very interactive dashboard with a very good, graphical presentation has been very helpful.

The initial setup is very easy.

We have found the scalability to be very good.

The stability is excellent.

Technical support has been great.

the training is very good and they do offer a very good trial.

What needs improvement?

We haven't used it long enough to really look at improvements. We're still exploring all of the features on offer.

Better pricing would make it available to more users and we would likely use it more broadly within the organization.

We have some experience with the solution, however, we've just started to look at the Einstein component more seriously in the last six months.

The stability is great. The reliability is very good. there are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze.

The product can scale well. If you need to expand it, you can do so.

Technical support is very good. We do have Salesforce experts onsite as well. We have been satisfied with the level of service we have access to.

We didn't use another product previously. We are using Salesforce as our CRM solution, and it's a part of our CRM solution to do customer analytics.

The initial setup is straightforward. It's not overly complex or difficult A company shouldn't have too much trouble with the process.

I handled the implementation myself. I did not need to hire a consultant or an integrator. It was all handled in-house.

The pricing is a bit high. They could work to be more competitive.

What other advice do I have?

We are a Salesforce partner.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten. We've been very happy with the solution so far.

I would recommend the solution to other organizations as long as it's for Salesforce analytics specifically.

Find out what your peers are saying about Salesforce, Tableau, Microsoft and others in Business Intelligence (BI) Tools. Updated: October 2021.
552,027 professionals have used our research since 2012.
VK
Director of Operations with 201-500 employees
Useful user profiles, reliable, but time-sheets could improve

• "The way Salesforce Einstein Analytics is structured in terms of the work assignments and the user profile is very good."
  • "All of the timesheets and appraisal management I have not been happy with. There should be some improvements. For example, as a management team, our managers do not have access to see a summary report, such as who is on leave today or how many hours each person logged in. You have to get into individual users and see. You cannot see a summary report, the reporting is missing. There should improve the reports."

What is our primary use case?

We use Salesforce Einstein Analytics for human capital management systems, similar to an HRMS system.

What is most valuable?

The way Salesforce Einstein Analytics is structured in terms of the work assignments and the user profile is very good.

What needs improvement?

All of the timesheets and appraisal management I have not been happy with. There should be some improvements. For example, as a management team, our managers do not have access to see a summary report, such as who is on leave today or how many hours each person logged in. You have to get into individual users and see. You cannot see a summary report, the reporting is missing. There should improve the reports.

I have been using Salesforce Einstein Analytics for approximately two years.

The solution is stable.

I have found Salesforce Einstein Analytics is scalable. We are able to onboard new resources.

We have approximately 450 users using this solution in my organization. We are using the solution extensively, but I do not think we will go beyond the current usage in the future.

I was not involved in the installation. However, our IT team was part of it. I don't think that there was any complication.

The return on investment is okay. It's not that great because we are not a very large workforce. I feel that the kind of organization size what we have, we should have gone for something else.

What other advice do I have?

This is a good CRM tool, but when it comes to the HCM tool, I don't think I would recommend this to anybody.

I rate Salesforce Einstein Analytics a seven out of ten.

Download our free Business Intelligence (BI) Tools Report and find out what your peers are saying about Salesforce, Tableau, Microsoft, and more!