SAP CRM OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

SAP CRM is the #2 ranked solution in our list of top Local Government CRM tools. It is most often compared to Microsoft Dynamics CRM: SAP CRM vs Microsoft Dynamics CRM

What is SAP CRM?

SAP CRM provides marketing solutions for big data analytics, social media marketing, segmentation, multichannel campaigns, loyalty, and resource management.

Download the CRM Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: October 2021

SAP CRM Customers

Brau Union Osterreich AG, Nu Skin Enterprises Inc., AOK Bundesverband, RAK Ceramics, NHS 24, Wholesale Sports Outdoor Outfitters, FC Bayern Munchen AG, Tumi, The Kellogg Company, MVV Energie AG, Anglian Water Services, German Football Association (DFB), Nebraska Book Company Inc.

SAP CRM Video

Archived SAP CRM Reviews (more than two years old)

Andray Sander
Mobile Application Developer at Guru.com
Leaderboard
Provides reporting and visualization which helps in decision-making. The design needs improvement.

• "I have found the sales reporting feature specifically useful as it provides reporting and visualization which helps in decision-making. I use this to understand where to improve, which in-turn, helps generate sales."
  • "They should improve the design to make it more appealing to users."

What is our primary use case?

I use SAP CRM as a freelancer and IT professional. This has given me the opportunity to know the software in-depth. I use SAP CRM to manage users and sales teams for the companies who hire me. I show various departments how to use real-time analytics and reporting to make decisions.

How has it helped my organization?

SAP CRM has improved our sales activities by providing accurate information about the customers which assists the sales team to close deals. It has also improved customer relationships with companies by syncing and storing emails, call recordings, and contacts.

What is most valuable?

I have found the sales reporting feature specifically useful as it provides reporting and visualization which helps in decision-making. I use this to understand where to improve, which in-turn, helps generate sales.

What needs improvement?

They should improve the design to make it more appealing to users.

Less than one year.

I had no issues with the stability of the software.

I did not encounter issues with scalability.

The customer service team is available on emails, telephone, and live chat. They are very responsive to our questions and assist us where necessary.

I did not use other solutions before I started using SAP CRM.

The setup was easy and did not consume a lot of time. No programming skills are needed.

We implemented the software through a vendor. Their level of expertise was quite high. They understood the software very well and assisted us when we had technical issues.

• Our sales have increased.
  • The company has seen an increase in revenue.
  • The sales team has shown improvements.

SAP CRM offers a free trial for anyone wanting to test the product before purchasing it.

They should reduce the price to target small businesses.

What other advice do I have?

SAP CRM is helpful in discovering information that is deeply hidden by gaining new insights about customers. It finds new leads and opportunities faster.

Muralidhara H N
SAP Professional at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
It gives us insights into our customers to help us differentiate ourselves from our competitors.

Valuable Features:

SAP CRM solutions provide robust functionality.

From Marketing Planning to Lead Management and Forecasting Analytics, we gain complete customer insight to drive innovation that differentiates our products and services.

Improvements to My Organization:

(a) Make intelligent business decisions with enhanced customer insights
(b) Eliminate barriers to productivity and improve sales efficiency