SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse Overview

SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse is the #13 ranked solution in our list of top Data Warehouse tools. It is most often compared to SAP Business Warehouse: SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse vs SAP Business Warehouse

What is SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse?
With NetWeaver Business Warehouse, you can quickly Capture, store, and consolidate your vital information with our real-time data warehouse platform. Tightly integrate your warehousing capabilities for a single version of the truth, decision-ready business intelligence, and accelerated operations.

SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse is also known as NetWeaver Business Warehouse, NetWeaver BusinessObjects Warehouse.

Download the Data Warehouse Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2021

SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse Customers
EMC Corporation, Takisada-Osaka Co. Ltd., Eldorado, Mozzart, The VELUX Group, AOK Bundesverband, Hilti Group, Nissha Printing Company Ltd., Asian Paints, Aareal Bank Group, Magazine zum Globus (Migros Group)
SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse pricing:
  • "Pricing is based on the number of user IDs and tyhe user ID works across a suite of products."

Joe Fernandes
Asst. Senior IT Manager at a retailer with 5,001-10,000 employees
A powerful, feature-rich enterprise solution for business warehousing

What is our primary use case?

We are an automotive dealer for Toyota, Lexus, Kia, Ford and several other reputed brands.. We use this solution for providing MIS reports and information to the Service department .

• "It's an excellent over-all tool for managers to analyze their business."
  • "The program is difficult to learn to use"

What other advice do I have?

New users will go on to probably S/4 HANA (SAP high-performance analytic appliance). Because SAP has come out with a variety of products the business choice depends on the size of the company, the number of users, strategy, etcetra.Businesses intending to go to the cloud can now consider SAP analytics cloud solution also. But whether it's a small, medium, or large company, SAP has solutions for everyone. It depends then on the business strategy of the company, what the IT strategy is, and then the company's plans for growth. For example, they have to account for how many users they plan to…
JL
Business Intelligence Manager at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Robust, powerful and efficient, providing good data management in our system

What is our primary use case?

We have around 30-35 distant BI applications related to value sources in our company, about a third come from SAP; different modules such as HR, accounting, and finance. The remainder are connected to a relational database application specific to airlines, and we lock the information from these external systems, the data stage and also LBW. I'm the business intelligence manager and in my previous company we were partners with SAP, but in this company we're customers.

• "A robust and efficient product."
  • "Design and modeling could be simplified."

What other advice do I have?

My advice regarding SAP would be to build on top of the business content first and to push a maximum of availability there before looking to make adjustments for business needs. There is a lot of content and standard queries, many of which are unknown by the business before deployment. People think immediately about what they want instead of looking at what they are. It's worth exploring what's in the box because it covers a lot of business requirements. I would rate this solution an eight out of 10.
Find out what your peers are saying about SAP, Microsoft, Teradata and others in Data Warehouse. Updated: July 2021.
523,742 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Mohamed-Nabih
I.T. Manager at Egypt Foods group
Powerful solution with good security and audit procedure features

What is our primary use case?

I'm an IT manager and my use case is implementing MSAP 4800 in my company. It's an FMCG company and we have 2,000 callers and sales representatives and we implement all the models. The product is being used by about 80% of our employees. Our plan is to increase usage and we're about to change the management procedures to convince our employees to use it as a primary tool for all work production.

• "The security and audit procedures are the most valuable features."
  • "I think more integration with other applications would be perfect."

What other advice do I have?

My advice is to follow the best practices without making amendments or changing more than 20% in the SAP environment. Following procedures and best practices adds value to the company because the ERP comes to the company to change the procedures. The attitude would be anyone choosing the ERP must follow the best practice and stick to the SAP rules. We had the product deployed on-premises but nowadays I'm doing assisted recovery work, so we have moved to AWS cloud. I would rate this product a 10 out of 10.
Jose A.Santos
Head of SAP Business Intelligence at a manufacturing company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Data analysis in a centralized location that can be viewed before sharing

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is for reporting and data analysis for the business areas.

• "It provides us with proof of data, we can centralize all of the information, check it, and then provide the information to our users."
  • "It is difficult when your native language is not English. It is difficult for us to explain our issue and also difficult for the technical team to explain a resolution to us."

What other advice do I have?

I was successful in connecting MS-PowerBI to the Business Warehouse. I would rate this solution an eight out of ten.
Product Categories
Data Warehouse
Download our free Data Warehouse Report and find out what your peers are saying about SAP, Microsoft, Teradata, and more!