SAP SuccessFactors Learning Reviews

reviewer516582
User
User at a pharma/biotech company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Nov 02 2017

What do you think of SAP SuccessFactors Learning?

What is most valuable?: Assignment Profiles: Data driven training assignments. • How has it helped my organization?: Data driven training management reduces cost. • What needs improvement?: Support needs improvement. • For how long have I used the solution?: Three years. • What was my experience with deployment of the solution?: Yes, we had issues with integrated people data. • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: Yes. The first six months we had several "technical" issues with connection and uptime. • What do I think about the scalability of the solution?: No issues. • How is customer service and technical support?: Customer Service: Their customer service is average. Technical Support: Their technical support is average. •...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About SAP SuccessFactors Learning

Have A Question About Learning Management Systems?

Our experts can help. 301,664 professionals have used our research on 6,727 solutions.

SAP SuccessFactors Learning Questions

SAP SuccessFactors Learning Projects By Members

SAP SuccessFactors Learning Consultants

What is SAP SuccessFactors Learning?

SAP SuccessFactors Learning is an omni-channel training solution that provides the most comprehensive, simple way to improve employee skills, reduce compliance risk, and effectively engage external learning audiences. SAP SuccessFactors provides innovative capabilities that help create a culture of continuous learning, flexible and open approaches to supporting learning content, and proven business results at organizations around the world.

Also known as
Plateau, SuccessFactors Learning
SAP SuccessFactors Learning customers

SHORE Solutions Inc., TranSystems Corporation, Day & Zimmerman, Serco Group, Harlequin Sales Corp, China DataCom Corporation, Sonova AG, Metropolitan Utilities District (M.U.D.)