SECDO Platform Reviews

rating
Amit Lavi עמית לביא
Co-Founder & CEO at a marketing services firm with 1-10 employees
Nov 01 2017

What is most valuable?

* Full endpoint visibility * Records everything! Every endpoint. * IOC/BIOC rules * It basically automates the entire alert investigation process.

How has it helped my organization?

We used to get hundreds of false positives a day. Now, we only deal with real alerts.

What needs improvement?

I cannot think of any, as the front end is impressive. Maybe the notifications setting could use a simpler setting.

Be sure of the actual number of endpoints in your company.

I switched from my previous solution due to new regulations in my company that required an endpoint solution with a high level of visibility,

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About SECDO Platform

Have A Question About Security Incident Response?

Our experts can help. 294,620 professionals have used our research on 6,613 solutions.

SECDO Platform Questions

SECDO Platform Projects By Members

SECDO Platform Consultants

What is SECDO Platform ?

SECDO enables security teams to identify and remediate incidents fast. Using thread-level endpoint monitoring and causality analytics, SECDO provides visibility into every endpoint along with the context necessary for understanding whether a suspicious activity is a genuine threat. Unique deception techniques force threats like ransomware out into the open early, and trigger automated containment and remediation.

SECDO provides the most intuitive investigation experience available so you can quickly unravel complex incidents across the organization.  You can investigate incidents detected by SECDO as well as alerts from the SIEM. SECDO visualizes the attack chain so you immediately understand the “who, what, where, when and how” behind the incident. Then, based on an analysis of exactly how endpoints were compromised, SECDO surgically remediates the incident with minimum user impact.

SECDO Platform customers