SendPulse Reviews

Filter by:Reset all filters
industry
rating
Evgeny Medvednikov
Investor at a tech services company
Mar 02 2017

What is most valuable?

It provides a great mix of communication channels.

How has it helped my organization?

We have a better process of customer engagement because of the better open rate of our marketing newsletters.

What needs improvement?

It could have a little better usability to get started working with SendPulse, so people could onboard faster and start working faster.

What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing??

We agree with the pricing that's more affordable than GetResponse or other services.

Which other solutions did I evaluate??

We switched from GetResponse because of the lack of SMS and webpush there. We ran a test and saw a better open rate with SendPulse.
Lana A. Dubinskiy
Vice President of Product at a tech services company
Jan 10 2017

What is most valuable?

The builder is very intuitive and easy to use. We use the email resend feature that increased our open rate.

How has it helped my organization?

It saves a lot of time creating emails from scratch because we can use one of their many templates and lay outs, and just customize them.

What needs improvement?

I would love to see more recommendation articles posted on the blog.

What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing??

I did a lot of comparison shopping and price wise considering all the features you get, SendPulse was the best.

Which other solutions did I evaluate??

Used MailChimp beforehand, but found SendPulse to be a lot cheaper and have email resend feature that increased our open rate a lot.
Find out what your peers are saying about SendPulse, SendGrid, MailChimp and others in Cloud Email.
291,767 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Yoav Slimobich
Marketing and Account director at a marketing services firm with 51-200 employees
Dec 25 2016

What do you think of SendPulse?

Valuable Features: System to upload contacts and build campaigns. • Room for Improvement: Would be great if deliverability % would be better. • Use of Solution: 1 week. • Deployment Issues: No. • Stability Issues: No. • Scalability Issues: No. • Customer Service and Technical Support: Customer Service: Customer service with chat is really good. Technical Support: I didn't need to contact the support team. • Previous Solutions: For different companies and projects I used ActiveCampaign, Streamsend, MailChimp, and IContact. • Initial Setup: Setup was very easy, really good platform. • ROI: 50% • Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing: Pricing is average, I like the option of buying a number of emails to send instead of paying for a...
Sarah A. Bailey
Marketing Manager at a non-tech company with 10,001+ employees
Jan 15 2017

What do you think of SendPulse?

Valuable Features: The drag-and-drop email builder is the most valuable feature. • Improvements to My Organization: It has taken less time to create more work and projects. • Room for Improvement: I would like to see more integration with other apps and browsers. • Use of Solution: I have used it for six months. • Deployment Issues: I have not encountered any deployment issues. • Scalability Issues: I have not encountered any scalability issues. • Customer Service and Technical Support: Customer Service: Customer service is easily accessible. Technical Support: Technical support is easily accessible. • Previous Solutions: We previously used a different solution. We switched for price reasons and to try new features outside of the old provider....

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About SendPulse

291,767 professionals have used our research since 2012.

SendPulse Questions

SendPulse Projects By Members

SendPulse Consultants

What is SendPulse?

SendPulse is a fast, intuitive, and affordable way to send emails, sms, web push, and smtp email that will help you grow your business and increase brand awareness.

SendPulse provides:

• Simple and intuitive interface to create campaigns and monitor your progress.

• Ability to create emails in minute with hundreds of email templates and designs.

• Emails optimized for all devices with no additional work.

• Extensive reporting capabilities and AB test tools to help you get the best possible results.

• 24 hour support on phone and test for any reason.

SendPulse customers

Polish Airlines LOT, Swatch, Karcher, Aeroflot, Radisson Hotels and Resorts

BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Cloud Email solution is right for you?

Download our free Cloud Email Report and find out what your peers are saying about SendPulse, SendGrid, MailChimp, and more!