SentinelOne Vigilance OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

What is SentinelOne Vigilance?

Reduce time to protection and minimize risk exposure with continuous threat monitoring and response from SentinelOne.

Download the Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

SentinelOne Vigilance Customers
Norwegian Airlines, TGI Fridays, AVX, FIMBank
SentinelOne Vigilance Video

SentinelOne Vigilance Reviews

SP
Managing Member at Pender & Associates
It works and has not been breached

• "The most valuable feature is that it works and isn't compromised. Other solutions I have used have all been compromised and SentinelOne is the only one that hasn't been compromised as far as I understand."
  • "The only thing I'm not sure about is I haven't deployed it on any mobile devices."

What is our primary use case?

Ransomware protection

Malware protection

Anti-Virus

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that it works and is reliable. Other solutions I have researched have all been breached, and as far as I can establish, SentinelOne is the only one that has not been breached.

I have been using SentinelOne for the past year.

It's very stable.

As SentinelOne is automated, operates in the background and in real-time, some of our clients were not even aware that they were attacked, encrypted and rolled back.  Their business carried on without any interruptions.

The scalability is excellent.

Very efficient on the use of PC resourcess.

Our clients are mainly niche clients.

We haven't needed to use technical support.

We haven't used solutions with actual endpoint security, just antivirus software but not proper endpoint detection and response.

We needed an EDR System that would provide the best cyber security & protection to our customers.

Suject to T&Cs, SentinelOne offers a warranty of up to $1,000,000 USD against ransomware.

It's very easy and there's no setup for the clients to do either. It's all deployed from the cloud and there's nothing to do on-site.

In-house depolyment to remote clients

I think the pricing is reasonable because it does what it says. You may be able to get some cheaper products, but if they don't protect you then it's actually pointless. You're wasting money. Rather pay for something that provides protection.

Webroot, ESET, Crowdstriike as well as others.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to someone considering this solution is to contact me at CyberSec@global.co.za.

I would rate SentinelOne a nine out of ten.

Their documentation is fine. The only negative is that is is not available for mobile devices. But again, I'm not sure if that's the right application for SentinelOne. Whether a cell phone requires that level of protection, I'm not sure, but I would imagine maybe a version for cellular phones.

Private Cloud
DM
CTO at a tech vendor with 1-10 employees
Reseller
Easy to set up, stable, and offers good protection against malware

What is our primary use case?

I am a distributor for SentinelOne in my country, and Vigilance is one of the products that I deal with. The customers for this solution buy it to protect themselves against ransomware, virus attacks, and other malware.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is protection against ransomware and malware.

What needs improvement?

My only complaint is that the knowledge base is not accessible to the customer.

I have been working with Vigilance for one year.

This product is very stable. It is important that this solution is running all day, every day, all year long.

Scalability is not…

What is our primary use case?

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is protection against ransomware and malware.

What needs improvement?

My only complaint is that the knowledge base is not accessible to the customer.

I have been working with Vigilance for one year.

Scalability is not applicable to this solution.

Our top reseller has between 10,000 and 11,000 licenses.

I have not been in contact with technical support. Because it is so stable, support has not been important to us.

The initial setup is very easy. It may take one or two minutes to deploy.

What other advice do I have?

For me, this is a good product and I haven't had any problems with it.