Serena ChangeMan ZMF Reviews

rating
Applicatb873
Application Support Specialist with 1,001-5,000 employees
Jan 18 2017

What is most valuable?

The main purpose of ChangeMan for my position is to compile code and control versions of the code. I don’t need to submit separate JCL jobs as ChangeMan does this for me. I just... more»

How has it helped my organization?

The last change I remember is that now you can add a small note for each code compile. In such manner, it is easier to follow what changes are made (line command ‘VC’). Also, in... more»

What needs improvement?

I would like to see a better search tool. For now, I prefer search of code in datasets instead of search in ChangeMan. There are a lot of programs stored in datasets. When I am... more»

What other advice do I have?

From the perspective I am using this product, it looks OK and I would recommend it to others.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Serena ChangeMan ZMF

Find out what your peers are saying about Micro Focus, CA Technologies, IBM and others in Software Configuration Management.
301,395 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Serena ChangeMan ZMF Questions

Serena ChangeMan ZMF Projects By Members

Serena ChangeMan ZMF Consultants

What is Serena ChangeMan ZMF?

Change management solutions that tackle the complexity of developing, deploying and maintaining software applications.
Also known as
ChangeMan ZMF
Serena ChangeMan ZMF customers
SPTS Technologies, Generali France, Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. (BBH), Kutxa-Vital-Banco Madrid, Space and Naval Warfare Information Technology Center (SPAWAR ITC)
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Software Configuration Management solution is right for you?

Download our free Software Configuration Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about Micro Focus, CA Technologies, IBM, and more!