SevOne Network Data Platform Overview
What is SevOne Network Data Platform?
SevOne provides modern monitoring and analytics solutions that organizations need to monitor their networks today, tomorrow and beyond. SevOne simplifies the extraction and enrichment of metric, flow, and streaming telemetry data across multi-vendor networks enabling enterprises, carriers and managed services providers to ensure optimal network operations and performance.
SevOne provides SaaS, public cloud and on-prem offerings, including several pre-built solutions specifically designed to solve SD-WAN, SDN, NFV and enterprise Wi-Fi challenges. SevOne helps customers compete and win in the connected world by increasing their business agility and velocity of delivering new applications and services. SevOne is privately held and is headquartered in Boston, Mass. Follow SevOne on Twitter at @SevOneInc.
SevOne Network Data Platform is also known as SevOne.
SevOne Network Data Platform Buyer's Guide
Download the SevOne Network Data Platform Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: May 2021
SevOne Network Data Platform Customers
Adobe, Aflac, BT, Comcast, eBay, EA, Go Daddy, Liberty Global, Telstra, TMobile, Spark, Starhub, SKY, UBS
SevOne Network Data Platform Video
What users are saying about SevOne Network Data Platform pricing:
- "Although I don't have exact details in terms of cost, my experience has been that SevOne is willing to make a deal with the customer."
- "The pricing has not evolved with the market, which is one of the reasons we are moving to a new product."
- "Many tools price things based on the number of KPIs that you're collecting around a device. In many cases, there could be hundreds of metrics that you need to collect. SevOne provides device-level pricing. That gives us the flexibility to turn on, and expand on, the metrics that we're collecting around those devices, without taking a financial hit."
- "The pricing has been fair."
- "There are cheaper solutions available."
Learn what your peers think about SevOne Network Data Platform. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
509,570 professionals have used our research since 2012.