Signavio Process Intelligence Overview

Signavio Process Intelligence is the #3 ranked solution in our list of top Process Mining tools. It is most often compared to Celonis: Signavio Process Intelligence vs Celonis

What is Signavio Process Intelligence?

Signavio Process Intelligence enables business users worldwide to run in-depth process analyses. ... Identify the root causes of poorly performing processes by detecting and visualizing compliance violations, monitor your process performance and act on critical cases and performance bottlenecks.

Signavio Process Intelligence Buyer's Guide

Download the Signavio Process Intelligence Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2021

Signavio Process Intelligence Customers
NBN, T-System, Transurban, Audi BKK, Taifun, Met Office, Esquel Group, Sivantos, Consensus, Sirona
Signavio Process Intelligence Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Signavio Process Intelligence pricing:
  • "I would not say the product was terribly expensive but I would not say it was cheap either."

Signavio Process Intelligence Reviews

YazizYarahmadi
Business Process Manager at Delivery hero
Dec 1, 2019
Easy to use process documentation features but there are some technical issues with the solution

What is our primary use case?

Signavio is more or less used for daily operational excellence inside the central location or entity that we work on. Regarding the other 40 countries that we operate in, we are very focused on new business models, such as dock stores, groceries, and other brand new verticals that we are looking at for new revenue models. We are designing business processes for best practices. In short, we start from an entity, we find out the best practice, and somehow match it to the technical requirements of the other entities in other markets. Then we try to modify it and roll it out.

• "Everything is valuable. If you're looking at the process documentation feature, it's really easy to use. We have official training from Signavio trainers, but sometimes I do the training myself very shortly for our colleagues. In less than one or two hours, they are already able to model the business process themselves. The language is really easy. The user interface is really easy. If you're talking about process simulation, we have customers and clients internally who are using it a lot, because they are from logistics or operations. They have numbers and KPIs behind the process. They know their numbers, so they have to see how they can improve a given business processes with a change in the task sequence or a change in the numbers of KPIs. If you're talking about the process mining, it is integrated into the whole solution."
  • "With the new release, I have some problems. Actually with Signavio, many of the processes are not viewable for unclear reasons. The product itself is reachable most of the time, but some processes are not there. Some pages do not loading at times."

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Signavio within a or seven out of ten because I still believe there is a lot to improve.
AndreasChorosis
VP of Finance Innovation at Delivery Hero
Dec 17, 2019
Has good connection and integration between all of its capabilities and offers real-time data-based insights

What is our primary use case?

We use the whole Signavio Business Transformation Suite. That means Process Manager including the simulation function and DMN (Decision Model and Notation), Collaboration Hub, Process Intelligence, Workflow Accelerator – basically we use everything.

• "The product's best feature is the connection and integration between all of the capabilities."
  • "The challenge for a solution that utilizes modeling notations, is that the look and feel of the models (e.g. in BPMN) is pre-defined."

What other advice do I have?

I can recommend using Process Intelligence to mine processes quickly. It has really helped us in how we are approaching our business processes. I think that is one of the key factors for our continued success in the future. We have real-time data-based insights and a view into real-time processes. Without Process Intelligence, the approach of documenting processes normally takes a long time when you have to ask the process participants questions about how they believe the process is working. Besides consuming a lot of time, this approach has the risk that you document a process without really…
Find out what your peers are saying about Signavio Process Intelligence vs. UiPath Process Mining and other solutions. Updated: January 2021.
464,857 professionals have used our research since 2012.
reviewer1468551
Senior Director at a consultancy with 51-200 employees
Dec 15, 2020
User friendly, automates well, but could be more business oriented and an updated UI

What is our primary use case?

We mainly are using Signavio to put together our workflows for our management.

• "The product is relatively user friendly, it does what you need it to do."
  • "The UI could be improved."

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this product to others as long as it meets their requirements. I rate Signavio Process Intelligence a six out of ten.
Abdelghani Khaatib
Consultant at TEDCO HOLDING
Apr 26, 2020
Great for enterprise companies requiring in-depth compliance processes

What is our primary use case?

We use it primarily as a banking application, for compliance. I have three separate businesses that are customers at the moment, and all plan to increase usage of the solution. I'm a partner of Signavio and work as a consultant.

• "Being able to deploy in shorter cuts."
  • "Interface could be more user friendly."

What other advice do I have?

It's important to have well-defined requirements and to consult with Signavio because there are some aspects that might fit better with other other solutions or maybe it's the other way around where some aspects fit better with Signavio. I would rate this product an eight out of 10.