Umer Ahmed
Channel Manager at Digit Labs
A security solution with a good policy management feature

What is our primary use case?

Skybox Security Suite is a major security services provider that offers penetration testing and network standard services for some of our customers. We were able to use it and support their tactics. It helps us better understand complicated situations.

How has it helped my organization?

We have been able to generate reliable results with Skybox Security Suite. Getting a hold of this information from customers and our business competitors is often difficult to do within our customers' timelines.

What is most valuable?

It has a good policy management feature and can provide customers with good quality outputs.

What needs improvement?

The price is costly, and I hope they can reduce the cost.

We have been…

What is our primary use case?

How has it helped my organization?

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

The price is costly, and I hope they can reduce the cost.

We have been using Skybox Security Suite for about six months.

Technical support is pretty good, but it could be better.

The initial setup was pretty straightforward. It didn't take us much time to deploy it and start using it.

We deployed it in-house within five working days. They provided us with a manual and some guides, and we were able to do it.

It's expensive.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I would give Skybox Security Suite a nine.

Hybrid Cloud
KS
Security Engineer at a comms service provider with 51-200 employees
A security posture management platform that's easy to deploy, but the cloud site could be better

What is our primary use case?

Our customers use it to control their network environment, firewall, and vulnerability equipment.

What is most valuable?

Skybox deployment is simple, and it's very useful.

What needs improvement?

The cloud site could be better. They should provide some use cases to help users.

I have been using Skybox Security Suite for about one year.

The initial setup isn't so easy because many of our customers have issues getting all the configurations right. It's very complex.

I think the price is fair.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I would give Skybox Security Suite a seven.

Which deployment

What is our primary use case?

What is most valuable?

Skybox deployment is simple, and it's very useful.

What needs improvement?

I have been using Skybox Security Suite for about one year.

I think the price is fair.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I would give Skybox Security Suite a seven.

Download our free Skybox Security Suite Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.