SnapLogic OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

SnapLogic is #7 ranked solution in top Integration Platform as a Service providers and #8 ranked solution in top Cloud Data Integration tools. IT Central Station users give SnapLogic an average rating of 8 out of 10. SnapLogic is most commonly compared to SAP Process Orchestration:SnapLogic vs SAP Process Orchestration. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 33% of all views.
What is SnapLogic?

The SnapLogic Intelligent Integration Platform uses AI-powered workflows to automate all stages of IT integration projects – design, development, deployment, and maintenance – whether on-premises, in the cloud, or in hybrid environments. The platform’s easy-to-use, self-service interface enables both expert and citizen integrators to manage all application integration, data integration, API management, B2B integration, and data engineering projects on a single, scalable platform. With SnapLogic, organizations can connect all of their enterprise systems quickly and easily to automate business processes, accelerate analytics, and drive transformation.

SnapLogic is also known as DataFlow.

SnapLogic Buyer's Guide

Download the SnapLogic Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

SnapLogic Customers

Adobe, ADP, BlackBerry, Bonobos, Box, Capital One, Dannon, Eero, Endo, Gensler, HCL, HP, Grovo, HIS, iRobot, Leica, Merck, Sans, Target, Verizon, Vodafone, Yelp, Yahoo!

SnapLogic Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about SnapLogic pricing:
  • "SnapLogic is not expensive. It's reasonably priced."

SnapLogic Reviews

NiranjanaMangaleswaran
Software Engineering Manager at a transportation company with 10,001+ employees
Simple to use and scalable but isn't ideal for complex processing

• "The solution is easy to implement and easy to use. It's basically just drag and drop."
  • "The solution isn't ideal for complex processing or logic. We use another solution for that."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for integrating different applications. It's very flexible and we can use it as either a database or just a set of cloud-based applications.

How has it helped my organization?

Creation of re-usabe components,ease of use and hybrid integration (Groundplex and Cloud) makes Snaplogic a better player in the market.

What is most valuable?

We're able to use the solution as a hybrid deployment. It's one of the solution's main advantages. You can also have multiple applications connected.

We can integrate multiple solutions, including Jira.

We have a semantic layer and are able to pull all the data from different applications using APIs.

The user interface is very simple. It's easy for anyone to pick up and adopt.

What needs improvement?

I'm not sure if this solution can integrate with Docker, but if it can't they should work to make this possible as Docker makes it easy to get huge amounts of data and has very good policies.

I've been using the solution for six months.

The stability of the solution is very good. It's why we are using it. We haven't experienced any bugs or glitches that would make us concerned that the solution isn't stable.

The scalability is good, but it's much more scalable on the cloud. It's plug and play and is usable as soon as we move and upload our data. It may take a bit of configuration, but it's definitely scalable with a few easy adjustments.

We've never contacted technical support. Our company is able to manage issues internally and has team members that troubleshoot problems.

We do also use Informatica, and if we need to do complex processing or logic, including machine logic, we use that instead of SnapLogic. Combining these two tools creates quite an advantage for us. SnapLogic has a lot of reusable components in the pipeline and integrating the two together makes for a quite scalable solution.

The initial setup of the solution is very easy. We didn't find any complexities.

We have CSV leaders and have continuous integration for continuous deployment. We put all of our pipelines into the central system and go into production.

The time it takes to deploy the solution depends on the company. The volume of data, latency, or other factors will dictate the amount of time it will take.

We have our own in-house team that handles the implementation.

What other advice do I have?

We use the solution on a daily basis.

I'd advise other companies that if it's combined with other tools it will make for a very strong solution.

I'd recommend the product. We already have clients on it and many of our team members have tested it.

I'd rate the solution six out of ten overall, simply because, as a solution, it's still growing. It's not mature yet. If it had simpler logic processing, I'd probably bump it up to an eight. It's easy to use, scalable and reusable and it's overall a great product.

Hybrid Cloud

Microsoft Azure
Technical Architect at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
Low-code, high-volume data transfer that cuts down the delivery time, but the support team is not responsive

• "SnapLogice is a low-code development tool."
  • "The support is the most important improvement they could make."

What is our primary use case?

It's primarily for cloud-to-cloud application integrations.

We are moving the data in Redshift that is from Amazon.

Our primary use case is for data integration, data applications, and data migrations from SAP data to data in Amazon Redshift.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are Big Data, integration, and high volume data transfers.

SnapLogic is an Artificial intelligence-based solution.

SnapLogic is a low-code development tool.

The amount of coding required is very low and the development time is low when designing the pipelines.

It's a fast learning solution.

With SnapLogic, you can cut down the delivery times and send high volumes.

What needs improvement?

The stability can be improved.

The problem with Snaplogic is convincing the management. SnapLogic is a technical product, which could be the reason that convincing the management is so difficult.

High-volume integration and the number of dependencies should be lower.

The EPA requires a lot of customization. Many other solutions are programming-oriented, which require a lot of customization.

The support is the most important improvement they could make. In the next release, I would like better support, more online tutorials, online certification courses, and better marketing to help, geared to large businesses and showing them how this solution can meet their requirements.

Also, more integration would be helpful.

I have been using SnapLogic for two years.

When it comes to stability, we have experienced some issues where it says it is not available.

SnapLogic is scalable. They have the load increase and it is able to spin the resources and get the data done.

We have four users in our organizations using this solution.

We won't get help from technical support. We have local support. You won't get any help from the internet.

You have to dig through and identify the issues.

The support team is not very responsive.

Previously, we were using TIBCO.

The initial setup was easy and it took one to two hours to build and deploy it.

It only takes one engineer to maintain this solution.

I completed the implementation myself.

SnapLogic is not expensive. It's reasonably priced.

When you compare SnapLogic with other solutions it can handle higher volume transactions, two or three gigabytes, and even more than 10 terabytes.

What other advice do I have?

I think the master data management, use-cases, and high-volume data transfers are good. Each product has its own strengths and weaknesses. Solutions such as Mulesoft will focus heavily on the engineering soft bundle.

If SnapLogic meets the needs and requirements of the use cases and the business, then I would recommend this solution to anyone who is interested in using it.

I would rate SnapLogic a seven out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
Learn what your peers think about SnapLogic. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: November 2021.
552,136 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Lazo Ilijoski
Technical Architect at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Very flexible with an easy implementation and a quick deployment

• "The initial setup is very straightforward."
  • "The dashboards regarding scheduled tasks need further improvement."

What is most valuable?

The solution is great due to the fact that it is really flexible. You can follow the snaps, these connectors which you can use to connect to any system. You get the flexibility to write a custom JavaScript or Python script if you need to.

The initial setup is very straightforward.

The deployment is very fast and the solution is extremely easy to configure.

The stability has been very good so far.

What needs improvement?

The API monitoring could still be improved upon.

The dashboards regarding scheduled tasks need further improvement.

It's not user-friendly. If you want to find out which task was executed, you have no good dashboards for monitoring. There are no user-friendly charts where you can check which API was called, and how many times or if there was a peak of requests to a certain API.

I've been using the solution for about two years at this point. It's been a while.

We've been quite happy with the stability. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. The performance is reliable.

The solution scales well. A company shouldn't have any issues if they need to expand. You can simply add more servers and one SnapLock acts like your workspace. You can plug in your own notes on your own workstation. You can also create additional snap clicks.

Therefore, you get physical scalability in terms of being able to add more servers, however, you can also create different snap clicks, different workspaces, which will ensure your logical scalability. Even if you kept to one organization, you can still have multiple workspaces, one for development and others for UAT or for production. They would all be under that one organization's umbrella.

Everything seems easy and simple in terms of the initial setup. You're accessing that platform via a browser, therefore, you don't need to set up anything. You can use a predefined environment on the cloud and you can easily install your own ground techs. That means you can install your organization on your server. It's all quite straightforward. It's not particularly difficult or complex.

The deployment is pretty fast and typically takes less than an hour or so.

The solution is worth the cost. It gives very good value.

Comparing it to other solutions, such as Oracle, I would say that SnapLogic is pretty much better than the other platforms that I've used previously.

What other advice do I have?

We are an implementation partner for SnapLogic.

So far, I've been extremely satisfied with the solution. I'd rate it at a nine out of ten, as there is always room for improvement in any product.