SoapUI Pro Overview

SoapUI Pro is the #6 ranked solution in our list of top Regression Testing Tools. It is most often compared to ReadyAPI: SoapUI Pro vs ReadyAPI

What is SoapUI Pro?
For REST, SOAP and other popular API and IoT protocols, SoapUI NG Pro provides the industry's most comprehensive and easy-to-learn functional testing capabilities. Based on open core technology proven by millions of community members, SoapUI NG Pro helps you ensure that your APIs perform as intended, meet your business requirements, timeframes, and team skill sets right from day one.

SoapUI Pro is also known as SoapUI NG Pro.

Download the Functional Testing Tools Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: April 2021

SoapUI Pro Customers
Apple, Cisco, FedEx, eBay, Microsoft, MasterCard, Pfizer, Nike, Oracle, Volvo, Lufthansa, Disney, HP, Intel, U.S. Air Force, Schindler
SoapUI Pro Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about SoapUI Pro pricing:
  • "I think the number of users is also limited, considering how much we pay."
  • "The cost is not that bad."

SR
Middleware Technical Analyst at a comms service provider with 10,001+ employees
An open source solution for mocking, load testing and developing

• "It's a very simple solution to use."
  • "If the load and bare minimum could be defined, I would give this solution a higher rating."

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I would give SoapUI Pro a rating of eight. If the load and bare minimum could be defined, I would give this solution a higher rating. I don't expect a huge level of information, but at least a high level of information. Overall, I think this solution is very cool and easy-to-use.
Digital Bank-QA and DevOps Lead at a financial services firm with 1,001-5,000 employees
Easy to use solution for API testing with lots of support online, but the automation needs improvement

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is for API testing.

• "The most valuable features are that it is user-friendly, it's easy to use and easy to teach to others."
  • "We tried automation but it's not easy to integrate with the synching and some of the mission tools that we use for automated testing of APIs."

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. You should proceed and know that communication is very easy to use, and it's user-friendly. There is a lot of support online. I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.
Find out what your peers are saying about SmartBear, Parasoft, Micro Focus and others in Functional Testing Tools. Updated: April 2021.
479,323 professionals have used our research since 2012.
BD
Senior Test Manager at a logistics company with 5,001-10,000 employees
Flexible, with great API speed and offers very good integration capabilities

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for automatic testing and API testing.

• "The solution offers excellent integration capabilities."
  • "Stability has been an issue for us. It needs to be looked at and made a bit better."

What other advice do I have?

We're just a customer. We don't have a special relationship with the company in any way. The solution is quite good. I'd rate it overall an eight on a scale of ten. I'd recommended it. One of the main things that's great is the excellent integration into the DevOps tool-chain and the reuse of code between SoapUI and LoadUI.
Project Manager at Atlant Inc.
A user-friendly interface and good technical support

What is our primary use case?

We were using this solution for unit testing.

What is most valuable?

The interface is user-friendly.

What needs improvement?

The documentation needs to be improved because the interface is not easy for a first-time user. It would be better if the price of this solution was lowered.

We used SoapUI Pro for about two months. The last time we used it was six months ago.

We were in contact with technical support and they were useful. We are satisfied with the support.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend this solution and my advice is to try it. I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.