SoapUI Pro OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

SoapUI Pro is the #5 ranked solution in our list of top Regression Testing Tools. It is most often compared to ReadyAPI: SoapUI Pro vs ReadyAPI

What is SoapUI Pro?
For REST, SOAP and other popular API and IoT protocols, SoapUI NG Pro provides the industry's most comprehensive and easy-to-learn functional testing capabilities. Based on open core technology proven by millions of community members, SoapUI NG Pro helps you ensure that your APIs perform as intended, meet your business requirements, timeframes, and team skill sets right from day one.

SoapUI Pro is also known as SoapUI NG Pro.

SoapUI Pro Buyer's Guide

Download the SoapUI Pro Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2021

SoapUI Pro Customers
Apple, Cisco, FedEx, eBay, Microsoft, MasterCard, Pfizer, Nike, Oracle, Volvo, Lufthansa, Disney, HP, Intel, U.S. Air Force, Schindler
SoapUI Pro Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about SoapUI Pro pricing:
  • "We have team members who are working in shifts, and it is not possible for us to utilize a single license on a single piece of hardware so that multiple team members can use it. We have to take out multiple licenses for each team member."
  • "My understanding is that the pricing is okay, however, that's taken care of by our procurement team. It's around $5,000 for three years."
  • "The Pro version can be expensive for some companies. There are no costs in addition to the licensing fees."
  • "I think the number of users is also limited, considering how much we pay."
  • "The cost is not that bad."

SoapUI Pro Reviews

VishalPatil
Architect at Cognizant
Has out-of-the-box database support and can be easily used by non-technical staff

• "The out-of-the-box support for the database is a valuable feature."
  • "It is limited to scope and risk services only. It does have some support for JMS, but it is not out-of-the-box; you have to do some tweaks here and there."

What is our primary use case?

Most of our automation is for REST API, and it involves requested response validation, database validation, and some level of UI automation/validation. The UI is done using Selenium, and SoapUI Pro is used for database validation and file-based validation.

How has it helped my organization?

We run around 10,000 different validations, including database validations, and we can complete the entire aggregation in less than one hour. This includes file validations, database validations, and response validations. All 10,000 plus the test conditions include all these three types of validations.

What is most valuable?

The out-of-the-box support for the database is a valuable feature. For example, SoapUI open-source does not have any out-of-the-box support for doing database validations. However, the commercial version of SoapUI Pro has out-of-the-box support for the database.

Along with that, creating an export or import is very much easier in SoapUI Pro compared to that with the open-source version.

SoapUI Pro is an easy option for non-technical staff as well. I'm currently leading a team in a front project, and I've seen that even a non-technical person with pre-guidance can easily pick up the automation. It is very easy for any person to pick up the automation, and that is something that I like about the tool.

What needs improvement?

It is limited to scope and risk services only. It does have some support for JMS, but it is not out-of-the-box; you have to do some tweaks here and there. They should improve the scope, and the message should not be limited to SOAP and REST services but also include other protocols and message formats so that people who have other requirements, other than SOAP and REST services, can also think of the solution.

Otherwise, if you have 15 to 20% of automation other than SOAP and REST services, you would have to go to some other tools because it is not fully covered by SoapUI Pro.

As for pain points, reporting is one. It's a bit difficult to filter out or to customize the report. It will be an either everything or nothing kind of report. Reporting also should have a flexible customization option.

When I do a 10,000 testing execution, I don't have the option to filter out the report that is generated. This makes it even impossible on a Windows system to open that report because of the size of the file. It will capture each and every request and each and every SQL period, as a result of the SQL period. So, it is too heavy for Windows to handle it.

I have been using it for several years.

We have two kinds of setup: one is for the automation expert, who does the scripting using his workstation, and the other is for aggregation, for which we have it on the cloud. It is on the AWS server (private, specific to a project), which is used for CICB, a tool from the script using Jenkins. So for DevOps, we are using it on AWS.

I don't see any issue with the setup or the working of the tool. We have never faced any major hiccups.

It is customizable with some scripting. We have to have an expert in Groovy or JavaScripting to do the customization. The users of the tool, any team member, with a little bit of guidance and training can do the automation. However, when it comes to customization a team member with scripting experience is required.

We have both junior and senior team members, and associate level staff who are using it, including senior associates and a couple of team leads. This includes both solutions, SoapUI Pro and ServiceV Pro. Altogether, we have around 15 to 17 members in the team who are using the solutions.

I found  that there are lots of communities, so it's very easy to get help. You can go to the forum, and you can also reach out to the technical support team from SmartBear. They will respond maybe in a day or two; they don't want to take that much time. We post it on the community forum as well. Often, someone has already faced the same problem and has a solution that was implemented. So, we just have to get the solution from them. It's very easy to address those issues with API.

We started with the open-source version, but later on as vendor services increased, the scope increased. So, at that time we migrated from open-source to the commercial version of SoapUI Pro.

We are not just using SoapUI Pro; we are also using ServiceV Pro, which is part of the ReadyAPI umbrella. So we are doing virtualization and also API automation using the same tool. For us, it was easy to have a single tool or tool set from a single vendor with all those options included with virtualization or API automation.

Initial setup wise, the local one was straightforward, but doing it on AWS took some time for us. We were doing it for the first time on AWS, so it took some time for us to understand and complete the setup.

The setup was quick and easy, but integration with other servers, for example, the Jenkins server with the AWS server via SoapUI Pro, took some time. Otherwise, installation on just the AWS server took just a couple of minutes, but integrating it and having a working setup took almost a month for us, including all the approvals and the delays around the approvals.

We initially started with the open-source tool, and the automation which we have covered using the commercial version is far better than that by the open-source version or any other tool, that is, 10,000 test cases in less than one hour. That is very impressive.

The licensing is one area with which we have a problem. To give an example, we have team members who are working in shifts. For example, team member A, works the morning shift and team member B works the afternoon shift. It is not possible for us to utilize a single license on a single piece of hardware so that both team members can use it. We have to take out two different licenses for each of the members.

We have found this to be problematic for us because if we have 20 members and 10 members in each shift, it is not possible. The cost also increases when we try to have 20 different licenses, whereas the hardware or the machine is the same machine, which is shared in two different shifts.

I used IBM Green Hat, Datasoft, etc.

We also use ServiceV Pro, which is from the same vendor, SmartBear. ServiceV Pro is used for stubbing, mocking, or virtualization of the services, whereas SoapUI is used to automate the services or the API.

So, if you want to do automation, you can use SoapUI Pro, but if you want to remove any dependencies related to other services and you want to mock or stop it, then you can use ServiceV Pro.

What other advice do I have?

Your choice totally depends on what kind of scope you have. If it is just limited to SOAP and REST services, then SoapUI Pro is the best option. Also, the cost is very much less compared to those of other solutions, for example, DevTest, which is the most expensive tool on the market.

I would recommend that if you have any SOAP or REST service automation requirements that you should try out ReadyAPI, which has an evaluation version of SoapUI for 30 days. You could try it, and if you feel that it is a good fit for your automation requirements, then you should definitely think of SoapUI Pro.

I would rate this solution at nine on a scale from one to ten.

NG
Automation test lead
Easy to learn and strong automation features but a little pricey for individual users

• "Using SoapUI's automation suites to run all our test cases saved us a lot of time. Running 300 test cases takes about three to four days. When you automate all that, it takes only two to three hours."
  • "Grouping of the cases is not possible in SoapUI, to my knowledge. When working with critical cases or the, we were not able to group them properly. We can definitely create a suite and add them there, but within a whole suite, we have to identify them, which was not easy."

What is our primary use case?

We were using SoapUI to do UI automation.

How has it helped my organization?

Using SoapUI's automation suites to run all our test cases saved us a lot of time. Running 300 test cases takes about three to four days. When you automate all that, it takes only two to three hours.

We used SoapUI for Web API Automation as well as UI automation. With SoapUI's automation suites, we were able to make it very easy and readable by any other user. The test cases were written in a given format where we were able to fulfill the prerequisites by the given statement. We were able to very easily load the data into the database as a prerequisite for the UI and input the given steps using the GUI.

And when we got to the part where we were performing the action in the UI, the integration between Selenium and SoapUI was very easy. In that step, it made it very easy to validate the UI.

SoapUI is easy to learn. When we get a new tester on the teams, they can pick it up quickly.

What is most valuable?

SoapUI has a lot of features I like, such as the different data generators and data sources. The looping part of it is also good.

What needs improvement?

Grouping of the cases is not possible in SoapUI, to my knowledge. When working with critical cases or the, we were not able to group them properly. We can definitely create a suite and add them there, but within a whole suite, we have to identify them, which was not easy.

When we ran a batch of test cases, we were not able to initiate the next batch automatically. When one suite was completed, we had to trigger another the next test suite manually. That means something from one test suite to another. Suppose, there are 10 test cases in the first suite and another 10 in the second. We have to initiate the first 10 cases and then the second. When we were triggering from the project level, it failed to move from the first suite to the second, and I'm not sure why. But that was something maybe related to the code, not the tool.

I used SoapUI on one project in March 2021.

I was using ReadyAPI and SoapUI Pro. Sometimes it would get stuck, so we had to close ReadyAPI and then start it again. This would happen occasionally.

And we were also integrating Humps JMS with the SoapUI for messaging purposes.  Sometimes it got stuck. We would have to end the task and then do it again.

It was on-premises. So whenever any tester needed it, they can set it up themself.
It was not on the cloud, so I have not worked on the cloud.

To activate the license, we had to use technical support from the SoapUI and that was very quick. They respond to emails very promptly. When you email them, they say they will respond in 24 hours, but it doesn't even take them that long.

The setup was a little bit complicated because we need to download the external JAR to support the Oracle database connection. We had to download the extra JAR for the SoapUI. We also had to do the Selenium setup. We need to create folders where we could place these — that Selenium standalone and the JAR. That was a little bit complex but not too bad. This was our first time, but if we had known what to do, then it would have been easy.

It was not straightforward because we had to integrate with Selenium and the external JAR was needed to set it up and automate the UI. But I was still able to do it by myself in two to three hours.

There was a big investment but the company definitely saw a return. The whole integration pack across the whole organization was using SoapUI. All the framework was designed only using SoapUI Pro. Each one of the testers had two licenses: one for the Windows machine and one for UNIX. But the organization definitely benefited because the releases were frequent and the automation was being done.

I find SoapUI a little bit expensive because if I need to buy a personal license for one year, then it will cost around 700 to 800 pounds. I'm not sure what an enterprise license costs, but from an individual perspective, I found it costly.

So in my project, two tools were used: Postman and SoapUI Pro. In my organization, most use SoapUI Pro because it's easy to use. There are many more automation features actually in the Pro version of the SoapUI. I am not sure about Postman because we were using it a very basic level. I'm not sure whether automation is possible or not in Postman, but in SoapUI Pro it definitely is.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate SoapUI a seven out of 10. I would love to work on the SoapUI Pro again because it is really a great product. I would say definitely recommend SoapUI. It's a very useful tool and it will enhance your coding skills as well. It will help you learn to write code well.
The framework is very easy. It's also easy to do functional testing, API testing, and virtualization. I would recommend this tool for anyone who has to do API testing or UI testing.

Learn what your peers think about SoapUI Pro. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
541,108 professionals have used our research since 2012.
SA
Senior QA Engineer at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Easy to set up, great for testing APIs and is very easy to understand

• "The solution scales well."
  • "Occasionally, when you are saving, the solution can hang."

What is our primary use case?

Currently, I'm using this solution to test the API email applications

Usually, our clients are in IT. They have web services - more than 300 web services. We are calling those web services in our front-end applications. In order to verify the actual values from the web service, we use SoapUI to connect with the current client endpoint.

What is most valuable?

We like that we can do all manual testing for the API.

We can test as many APIs as we like.

It's very reliable and very easy to understand. Anyone can learn it very quickly.

The solution does not have major complications, it's a very simple tool. We can run projects in testing environments, and in production with the production data.

You can do end-to-end testing. You can also do security testing. You can create API projects. It's great in terms of usability.

The license for SoapUI is far better than Postman if you compare the two.

The initial setup is very easy.

The solution scales well.

What needs improvement?

It is helpful for individuals, however for a big team, for example, if I change any code in my project, for my colleague, it's difficult for them to use the same. This is the drawback. It's not ideal for teams and works best for individuals. If someone makes edits, it needs to be shared.

We would like it to be possible to share code in order to effectively work together.

Occasionally, when you are saving, the solution can hang. You might have to close it down and start again.

We've used the solution for the last four years.

The solution is very stable and very reliable. The performance is good. There are no bugs or glitches. it doesn't crash or freeze.

At the startup, when you open SoapUI, it takes some time to open. It takes some time to load all the files. There can be some lagging. Apart from that, every time you have to save your project, it can hang.

The solution is easy to expand. It's scalable.

Around 25 people are using this SoapUI currently, however, mostly, 15 people are using the licensed version and ten people are using the free version. The licensed version is far better. You have so many extra features.

We do plan to increase usage.

There is SmartBear technical support. They are very helpful. If we run into some difficulties, we ask them for help. For example, just three months before, we had some issues with the load testing. We didn't have the tech people here. We asked the SmartBear team to provide us with some people for the SoapUI load test. They provided us with an explanation about the load testing, and how it works in SoapUI and we were able to do it.

We use ReadyAPI and SoapUI. Both products are similar, however, I'm not sure about the pricing.

The initial setup is not complex. It's very easy. You just need the endpoint, and you add the project, if you want REST API, if you want XML, whatever, you can just add those from the file system. It's very simple. It's very easy for anyone. The entire setup only takes about one hour.

You only need one person to handle the deployment and maintenance.

We have seen an ROI, however, I can't speak to the exact numbers. We've had good results over the last five years, which is why we recently renewed the license.

The solution does have a free and licensed version. We use both versions. The licensed version, however, does have more features and options.

We have 15 licenses right now and will likely increase them in the future.

My understanding is that the pricing is okay, however, that's taken care of by our procurement team. It's around $5,000 for three years. We extended just last month.

There aren't any costs beyond the standard licensing.

What other advice do I have?

This solution is stored on the database.

For individuals, this solution is great. For teams that would like to collaborate, it's likely not an ideal option.

I'd rate the solution at a nine out of ten. We've been very happy with its capabilities.

UK
Senior Consultant
Automation features speed up testing

• "One good feature is SoapUI's URL check, which allows you to check among the applications. I'm not just talking about the ones for Android. It has all kinds of multi-world tests that are really helpful."
  • "SoapUI would benefit from some more customization abilities. It's a good interface, but it would be nice if they added the ability to build custom dashboards where the user can do their own bar graphs and pie charts."

What is our primary use case?

We use to do end-to-end testing on mobile devices. Our team has about 50 members, but there are around 500 to 600 people in the whole organization.

How has it helped my organization?

SoapUI is very useful. Before we started using SoapUI, we had to do everything manually, which is very time-consuming, and there were a few things we couldn't validate. Using SoapUI made everything easier. You can do six to seven hours of work efficiently, and it's more flexible to use. Before, we had a manual Excel sheet folder where all the manual details were located. Let's say I am developing a particular part of it and it is assigned to some other company. Then we wouldn't be able to test it ourselves. Our client would lack confidence if we were doing manual testing. So that's the reason we used to have one or two teams. One would handle the development, and the other did the testing. But once we had been introduced to these automation tools, it was pretty much straightforward. With SoapUI, you can validate the test kits just by looking at the output screen. Now, we don't really need to have separate teams for development and testing.

We can do all the automations at a nice pace in less time, so we don't need to spend two or three days testing. The times are changing fast with these new technologies and software solutions, so our relationships are fundamentally changed by these tools. In the future, we'll see more advanced versions of these tools, wherein everything will be done by automated processes. One day we'll be able to do complete tests in just five to 10 minutes.

What is most valuable?

One good feature is SoapUI's URL check, which allows you to check among the applications. I'm not just talking about the ones for Android. It has all kinds of multi-world tests that are really helpful.

What needs improvement?

In the beginning—I think it may have been the prior version—there was a lot of lag, but as the version updated, the lag decreased. SoapUI would also benefit from some more customization abilities. It's a good interface, but it would be nice if they added the ability to build custom dashboards where the user can do their own bar graphs and pie charts. It would be helpful from a management point of view. That way, the user can easily be able to know the status of the project.

I have used SoapUI for the past year.

SoapUI is extremely stable, especially compared to the initial versions. The latest versions are very much stable.

When it comes to scalability, SoapUI has some room for improvement right now. Its integration with iOS and Blackberry needs to be improved. They could add something like an Android signal that SoapUI is currently, which helps us do in-house development with a device.

We never called tech support at all. Mostly, took care of everything in-house. We only rarely experienced any issues. It's not the sort of thing that requires customer care all the time.

Setting up SoapUI was relatively straightforward. Generally, we don't do the setups ourselves. The IT team takes care of the installation and provides the software to us in development. I believe it takes about 15 minutes, but I'm guessing, so I'm not very sure about that.

They have a partnership with my company. I believe it is essentially a year. They don't go monthly.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate SoapUI nine out of 10. There are many solutions out there in the market, so it's not just SoapUI. But when we consider the SoapUI, it is far more stable. It is far more flexible and easy to use, especially if you consider other automation tools like Selenium IDE. Those are very standard tools wherein you won't get much flexibility. So always have to put in some time on other tools to get results, but in this case, it is more or less flexible, and the features are also getting pretty fast-paced. So yeah, it is beneficial, as the company's, I would say, every issue in the most we can get done. So yeah, it would be helpful for the developers as well as the testers.

SS
Lead QA Analyst at Loomis Express
Good usability and reliability, but needs scripting consistency and more features

• "It clearly makes it easy to test APIs based on the SOAP protocol. We are a logistics company, and we have lots of tracking calls coming in. We provide APIs for tracking services, and it makes sense for us to use SoapUI to test them thoroughly."
  • "There are no bugs or glitches, but a few features available only in the Pro version could be made available in the open-source version. Some of the features do not necessarily need to be only available to Pro users. The data generator would be really useful for the open-source version users."

What is our primary use case?

We use it for testing SOAP protocol API. We also started with the REST API recently. We use it to manually test as well as to automate a few API calls.

How has it helped my organization?

SoapUI provides us better usability and better features. People from different domains can use it effectively.

What is most valuable?

It clearly makes it easy to test APIs based on the SOAP protocol. We are a logistics company, and we have lots of tracking calls coming in. We provide APIs for tracking services, and it makes sense for us to use SoapUI to test them thoroughly.

What needs improvement?

There are no bugs or glitches, but a few features available only in the Pro version could be made available in the open-source version. Some of the features do not necessarily need to be only available to Pro users. The data generator would be really useful for the open-source version users.

The Pro version can be expensive for some companies.

For automation commands, it should be able to do what SmartBear is doing with ReadyAPI. They could filter on few things and pass on few things to SoapUI. The user database of SoapUI is bigger than ReadyAPI software.

As far as scripting is concerned, there should be consistency. For example, to declare a namespace, different syntaxes are used. Such things should be made consistent across SoapUI.

It is reliable. It has been good so far.

It is easy to scale. We have around 18 people who use it. We have developers, QA, and customer support. We also have an E-commerce manager.

It is used very extensively because our major APIs are tested and deployed using SoapUI. Our customer care members use it for their day-to-day functions. They mostly use the manual part of it, whereas we do the automation part of it, which has the scope to grow.

If we are facing issues with the tracking calls or any other APIs that we have, a few members are trained to provide customer support. So far, we haven't come across things where we got stuck. They are usually user errors and not software errors.

I contacted SoapUi's tech support only once almost three years ago. I had emailed their tech support, and they responded fairly quickly.

I do the testing. I do not take care of the deployment. In its deployment, two developers were involved. All three of us are also responsible for its maintenance.

It doesn't take too long. Once it is deployed, I need to check if it works as expected, and the behavior is what is expected in production.

It adds to the productivity of developers and QAs. So, there is definitely a return.

The Pro version can be expensive for some companies. There are no costs in addition to the licensing fees.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely recommend it to others. It is super easy to master once you know what you need to do.

I would rate this solution a seven out of 10.

SR
Middleware Technical Analyst at a comms service provider with 10,001+ employees
An open source solution for mocking, load testing and developing

• "It's a very simple solution to use."
  • "If the load and bare minimum could be defined, I would give this solution a higher rating."

What is most valuable?

I use the tool for mocking, load testing, and developing. I use SoapUI Pro when the downstream is not available and we have to mock the downstream and continue our testing. I also use it to measure our application performance, etc.

What needs improvement?

I think their user-information sites should be better defined by SoapUI. For example, if I want to hit that virtualize server, let's say, with a 100K load — what is the bare minimum requirement? That kind of definition is not available anywhere. If that level of measurement could be given, that would be really helpful.

Tool-wise, I find no technical limitations as such. It's all as expected. It all depends on how much memory and how much you want to allocate. That's pretty typical for this type of solution.

I suppose the GUI could be slightly improved.

Right now, we don't have a way to capture the JVM stacks either for the virtualization or for the service when using SoapUI Pro for load testing.

I have been using SoapUI Pro for more than a year now.

Scalability-wise, it's okay. On a scale from one to five, scalability-wise, I would give SoapUI Pro a rating of four.

To be honest, I've never had to contact technical support; I just Goggle the answers to any issues I experience. I've never experienced an issue that required their assistance. It's a very simple solution to use.

If it could be sold as a bundle instead of by each individual component, that would be really great for the seller. It would be easy for us to understand what is included with the bundle.

I think the number of users is also limited, considering how much we pay.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I would give SoapUI Pro a rating of eight. If the load and bare minimum could be defined, I would give this solution a higher rating. I don't expect a huge level of information, but at least a high level of information.

Overall, I think this solution is very cool and easy-to-use.

Andrew Kemboi
Digital Bank-QA and DevOps Lead at a financial services firm with 1,001-5,000 employees
Easy to use solution for API testing with lots of support online, but the automation needs improvement

• "The most valuable features are that it is user-friendly, it's easy to use and easy to teach to others."
  • "We tried automation but it's not easy to integrate with the synching and some of the mission tools that we use for automated testing of APIs."

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is for API testing.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are that it is user-friendly, it's easy to use and easy to teach to others. Also, it has direct access support, which doesn't have any competition.

What needs improvement?

The automation needs improvement. We tried automation but it's not easy to integrate with the synching and some of the mission tools that we use for automated testing of APIs. That is the main section that we use and it needs to improve a lot.

They could include extra trial sessions with the extended license for critical types because they have trial versions that are provided for one month. For corporate companies, it is not enough time to explore and access it and give feedback on whether they are proceeding with it or not. They should include a trial session for at least three months. That would be very good.

In the next release, I would like integration with other tools to support software development, for example, Go! Zilla for defect management, so that I am able to test it, connect it, and trace it back to my requirement and log my defects seamlessly.

I would like seamless connectivity with other software development tools.

We have been using this solution for a long time now, about four years.

This solution is very stable. We have not had any downtime whatsoever in the last few years that we have been using it.

Since we have been using SoapUI Pro, we have not required technical support because it is an easy-to-use tool.

There is a lot of support online and it is quite simple and direct.

The initial setup was simple and straightforward. It took a short time to deploy.

The cost is not that bad.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. You should proceed and know that communication is very easy to use, and it's user-friendly.

There is a lot of support online.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

BD
Senior Test Manager at a logistics company with 5,001-10,000 employees
Flexible, with great API speed and offers very good integration capabilities

• "The solution offers excellent integration capabilities."
  • "Stability has been an issue for us. It needs to be looked at and made a bit better."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for automatic testing and API testing.

What is most valuable?

The solution is extremely flexible.

The API speed is quite good.

The solution offers excellent integration capabilities.

What needs improvement?

The load testing performance needs to be adjusted. It could work much more effectively, in my opinion.

They should work on the pricing of the solution. Right now, we find it to be overly expensive.

I've been using the solution for five years at this point.

The stability isn't actually that great, especially in relation to libraries.

We've been satisfied with the scalability. It's able to expand if we need it to. We're considering increasing our usage as well, so we're looking forward to its capabilities in that respect.

The technical support that we get with the solution is quite good. We've been satisfied with it so far.

The pricing of the solution is quite high. Those who want to use the solution should just be aware that it does come with a bigger price tag.

What other advice do I have?

We're just a customer. We don't have a special relationship with the company in any way.

The solution is quite good. I'd rate it overall an eight on a scale of ten.

I'd recommended it. One of the main things that's great is the excellent integration into the DevOps tool-chain and the reuse of code between SoapUI and LoadUI.

Download our free SoapUI Pro Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.