SolarWinds Web Help Desk Overview
SolarWinds Web Help Desk is the #24 ranked solution of our top Help Desk Software. It's rated 3.3 out of 5 stars, and is most commonly compared to ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus: SolarWinds Web Help Desk vs ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
What is SolarWinds Web Help Desk?
SolarWinds Web Help Desk simplifies service management with unified ticketing, asset, knowledge, and change management. Key features include:
- Maintain asset inventory by managing the use, availability, and health of IT assets, and tracking this over time.
- Control change management, It regulates and manages change requests through automated approval workflows and panel voting options.
- Employs robust reporting and monitoring using a built-in reports and dashboards to track ticket status, technician performance, and customer support needs.
- Automate ticketing management that Automate service request management through ticket creation, assignment, routing, and escalation.
- Centralize your knowledge management, Leverage a built-in help desk knowledge base to create and maintain KB articles and promote end-user self-service for common issues.
- Meet your SLAs, it has "SLA breach approaching" notifications and date-specific SLA reminder alerts that help customize escalation and de-escalation workflows.
SolarWinds Web Help Desk Buyer's Guide
Download the SolarWinds Web Help Desk Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2020
SolarWinds Web Help Desk Customers
SolarWinds Web Help Desk Video
SolarWinds Web Help Desk Reviews