SOTI MobiControl Reviews

rating
Zico HerreraGeldres
Business Manager
Jun 28 2017

What is most valuable?

I find the following features most valuable: remote control, telecom expense, scripts and packages, tracking,... more»

How has it helped my organization?

The remote control, force kiosk mode, and force GPS mode have benefited the sales force. The geofence in the warehouse... more»

What needs improvement?

I recommend adding MAC administration.

What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing??

I prefer the cloud option. The cloud team is always alert.

Which other solutions did I evaluate??

I used MaaS360. I switched to get better features for iOS and more stability for non-brand Android devices.

What other advice do I have??

Try the free trial. If you want total control over the device, then this solution is a good option.
MobileDeb080
Mobile Device Management at a transportation company with 10,001+ employees
Jun 28 2017

What do you think of SOTI MobiControl?

Valuable Features: Device location and the ability to remote into the devices is the most valuable feature. • Room for Improvement: Reporting!!! • Use of Solution: I have been using MobiControl for two years. • Stability Issues: It could not handle any device updates sent out from vendors (Verizon, ATT, et al.). • Scalability Issues: We have not had scalability issues. • Customer Service and Technical Support: I give support 1/10. • Previous Solutions: We were using Blackberry Enterprise Server. We moved to Soti to include our radio devices which it handles well. • Other Solutions Considered: Since this was mostly for the radio devices, I wasn't part of that evaluation, but yes there was some evaluation of other options done. • Other Advice: It...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About SOTI MobiControl

Find out what your peers are saying about SOTI, VMware, IBM and others in Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM).
291,977 professionals have used our research since 2012.

SOTI MobiControl Questions

SOTI MobiControl Projects By Members

SOTI MobiControl Consultants

What is SOTI MobiControl?

SOTI MobiControl, our award-winning mobility management solution provides the ability to securely manage mobile devices and connected peripherals, applications, content, and email. With MobiControl's advanced security and management features, businesses have granular control of how mobile devices are used for business, and how data is accessed to ensure sensitive corporate information is kept in authorized hands only.

Also known as
MobiControl
SOTI MobiControl customers

Citizen Mexico, Sanctuary Housing, PENINSULA HOTELS, East Orange High School, Andrews Distributing, Amey Plc, American Airlines

SOTI White Papers
Do you Know what’s in Your Pocket?
PC Magazine Editors’ Choice 2017
Are you Managing the Mobility Tsunami?
SOTI Videos
Screen Shots
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution is right for you?

Download our free Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) Report and find out what your peers are saying about SOTI, VMware, IBM, and more!