StarWind Virtual SAN OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
What is StarWind Virtual SAN?
For SMB, ROBO, Cloud and Hosting providers, who look to cut down virtualization expenses, our solution is StarWind VSAN. It is software that eliminates any need in physical shared storage by basically “mirroring” internal hard disks and flash between hypervisor servers. There is less hardware to buy in general, consequently less money is spent on purchase and maintenance. The existing hardware is used with maximum efficiency, so there is no money wasted at all.
StarWind Virtual SAN targets those who already have servers, or are bound to a particular vendor list to buy from. In case there is a new virtualization infrastructure to be built from scratch, StarWind offers a much better way – StarWind HyperConverged Appliance. It is a turnkey solution complete with hardware and software, powered by StarWind Virtual SAN. Those who need to build and maintain virtualization infrastructure at little to no expense, may be interested in StarWind Virtual SAN Free.
StarWind Virtual SAN Buyer's Guide
Download the StarWind Virtual SAN Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: August 2021
StarWind Virtual SAN Customers
Baker Tilly BVI, CMS Internet, Board Harpeth Hall School
StarWind Virtual SAN Video
What users are saying about StarWind Virtual SAN pricing:
- "The cost was ultimately low to implement, which allowed us to be 3-2-1 complaint."
- "The cost takes into account the number of nodes, so the size of the storage is not important."
- "The premium support from StarWinds is a must have. The ability to have access to a storage engineer 24/7 is a must for a production environment."
- "The cost seems a bit steep, and I wish it was less expensive."
- "I think that purchasing StarWind Virtual SAN Professional Edition would be optimal for most."
Learn what your peers think about StarWind Virtual SAN. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.
See 29 more StarWind Virtual SAN Reviews