SugarCRM Reviews

rating
Aimee White
Website and EComm at a retailer with 1,001-5,000 employees
Mar 13 2017

What do you think of SugarCRM?

Very basic UX and UI, but does what it says on the tin. (disclaimer: I was using an old version but a lot of charities and smaller businesses seem to carry older versions for some reason. Probably because, with limited resources in smaller orgs, old software gets carried over) I'm not sure why it needs to look like it was designed 10 years ago, though, but I guess that is a separate point.  The second time I used this (late in 2015) was to keep track of multiple projects and comms spread over 7 months. Putting so many things into SugarCRM became a much-hated-task, mainly because of the horrible UI. It felt like every dashboard was eye-torture.  Saying that, it has a small server footprint and is easy to set up. It means it can run on a relatively low spec server so much...
Michael Deaver
Strategic Human Relations Leader at Michael Deaver Talent Management Coaching & Consulting
Nov 01 2017

What is most valuable?

The ease of setup and stability.

How has it helped my organization?

It was used for a period of time as our primary CRM for handling clients.

What needs improvement?

The user interface (UI) needs improvement.

What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing??

It is a strong basic CRM, however the user interface makes it difficult to use over time.

Which other solutions did I evaluate??

Infusionsoft. We were trying out SugarCRM based on Central Station rankings.

What other advice do I have??

Good, basic out-of-the-box solution, however, in my estimation not a long term play as the design flow and user... more»

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About SugarCRM

Find out what your peers are saying about SugarCRM, Oracle, Microsoft and others in CRM.
292,137 professionals have used our research since 2012.

SugarCRM Questions

SugarCRM Projects By Members

SugarCRM Consultants

What is SugarCRM?

Sugar is an affordable and easy to use CRM platform, designed to help your business communicate with prospects, share sales information, close deals & keep customers happy. Thousands of successful companies use Sugar everyday to manage sales, marketing and support. As an open-source, web-based CRM solution, Sugar is easy to customize & adapt to your changing needs. Ideal for small & medium-sized companies, large enterprises and government organizations, Sugar can run in the cloud or on-site.
SugarCRM customers
Redglaze Group, TengoInternet, Hilco, Bancvue, Vet Adivsor
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which CRM solution is right for you?

Download our free CRM Report and find out what your peers are saying about SugarCRM, Oracle, Microsoft, and more!