Teamtailor OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Teamtailor is #8 ranked solution in best Applicant Tracking Systems. IT Central Station users give Teamtailor an average rating of 10 out of 10. Teamtailor is most commonly compared to Workable:Teamtailor vs Workable.
What is Teamtailor?

Teamtailor is the fastest growing all-in-one recruitment platform that is used (and loved) by over 1300 companies all around the world. With a strong focus on employer branding and the candidate experience, it provides everything you need to make your recruitment process easy, enjoyable and successful.

Download the Applicant Tracking and Recruiting Software Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

Teamtailor Customers
iZettle, Tenant & Partners, Fyndiq, Spendrups, Fillipa K, Cybercom group
Teamtailor Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Teamtailor pricing:
  • "We pay a fixed amount that includes support. I think it's a very good deal actually."

Teamtailor Reviews

CS
HR MANAGER at a financial services firm with 201-500 employees
Allows us to connect with, take care of, and nurture possible employees

• "It's just an easy solution to connect with."
  • "The video function could be improved. It would be nice if we could have our own unique background — for branding purposes during interviews."

What is our primary use case?

The reason why we chose Teamtailor is that we feel that it's more than a recruitment system. For us, it's also a CRM system. We're able to connect with, take care of, and nurture possible employees.

Currently, we have around 30 users. We have two admins, six recruiters and the rest are common users.

Maintenance is not required from our side. It upgrades automatically.

It's a full-circle in terms of recruitment for us. We'll probably expand our usage of this solution.

How has it helped my organization?

It's cost-effective because we're able to nurture candidates. We save time because we can automate and personalize our communications with prospects and candidates at the same time. There is a calendar function that is very easy to use — it invites automatically. It saves a lot of time for us. With our previous system, we had to do it manually — call and invite each person to a specific room. With this feature, we can just send out open time slots, and guests can choose for themselves. The calendar function is very easy and cost-effective because it's time-efficient.

What is most valuable?

I think the integration capabilities are great. The APIs are able to easily connect to other systems. It comes with pre-set integration so it's not a hassle for us or the IT department. It's just an easy solution to connect with.

The analysis part of the program is very good. It provides us with very good analytics on where the applications and candidates come from.

What needs improvement?

The video function could be improved. Now that we do a lot of digital interviews, you can actually have your own video function. Still, I would prefer if it were more of a team function where you could change the background, for example. With everyone currently working from home offices due to lockdowns, some of the backgrounds look quite unprofessional. It would be nice if we could have our own unique background — for branding purposes during interviews.

When we schedule an interview, in the message function, you can create a placeholder using a name, etc. I would like to have more generic placeholders and for them to be included in the message function when you schedule the interview.

Stability is very good. They just keep on improving the system as we go.

I believe we can add as many users as we like — I think it's unlimited, user-wise.

The technical support is very good. Their customer service is excellent. It's really on point. We get quick answers with a smile and they always respond.

We used to use Webcruiter. It was very rigid — not flexible at all. The scheduling function was not good. It was not tailor-made to follow up with the individuals. Also, the analytics function was just not good — it was not dynamic. That's the true benefit of the analytics function of Teamtailor — it's dynamic. With Teamtailor, I always get fresh numbers, but with Webcruiter, I had to manually click on what I wanted.

Overall, Teamtailor is much more of a matured solution.

The initial setup was very easy. Overall, deployment took one day. We didn't need to do any customization because the product is so good.

We implemented this solution with the help of IT services.

We didn't have much of a strategy to be honest, because we had a previous system that didn't work very well. When we got this system, we don't have a pressing recruitment issue. So, we just took our time and it was so easy; there was no need for a strategy.

It's difficult to put a price on it, but in terms of employer branding, that's been a huge impact on us. I've actually received personal feedback from users that thank us for the process and the follow-up. They have their own employer branding site, which we have received good analytics from as well.

The price is good. I believe it's roughly the same price, if not slightly cheaper than Webcruiter.

What other advice do I have?

I would absolutely recommend Teamtailor to others.

From my experience, there's no better system currently on the market. There's tough competition out there. People always do evolve in the IT world, and quite fast, but I cannot see a better system — and we did an extensive search for the best system.

Customized follow-ups with candidates and especially prospects are extremely important. ROI is difficult to measure, but when candidates have a good experience with us through Teamtailor — they are essentially unpaid advertisements. They go on to talk positively about us.

Overall, on a scale from one to ten, I would give this solution a rating of nine.

Download our free Applicant Tracking and Recruiting Software Report and find out what your peers are saying about Teamtailor, Workable, Recruitee, and more!